Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

The fat mess is struggling to tell the difference between the club and the team. :lol:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/mobile/rangers/give-team-chance-to-develop-pleads-rangers-boss-mccoist-155465n.23673327

Better not ask him about the company.

Densboy could explain it all to him i suppose.

McCoist is pish at the job no doubt and this is why most fans of other clubs want him to keep the job. If you had a new manager - and it could pretty much be any new manager - 'The Team' would perform better but 'The Club' would be much less entertaining for the rest of us. The fact is, the most effective sanction the club was given, was not meted out by The SFA or any other authority but by the club itself. Keeping McCoist for the Championship and beyond will be more detrimental to the development of the team and consequently The Club, than any transfer embargo or points deduction ever could be IMO.

The fat mess is struggling to tell the difference between the club and the team. :lol:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/mobile/rangers/give-team-chance-to-develop-pleads-rangers-boss-mccoist-155465n.23673327

Better not ask him about the company.

So Man City's financial advantage over Champions' League rivals is comparable to Rangers' advantage over Albion Rovers then?

McCoist really is fit only for derision. I dread the day Rangers employ someone with a clue.

So Man City's financial advantage over Champions' League rivals is comparable to Rangers' advantage over Albion Rovers then?

McCoist really is fit only for derision. I dread the day Rangers employ someone with a clue.

Would that be Derision 1, Derision 2 or Derision 3 ?

Well congrats for winning the title. Now can we have an administration now. I heading out food shopping and need to know if I need to stock up on popcorn and coke

If The Rangers go into admin, get docked 25 points, don't win another game and are overtaken by the Pars, do they still get to keep the title?

True.

The mental well-being and self-worth of tens of thousands of seething imbeciles across the country depends upon it.

the title win is a great deflection for super salary. The orcs see something shiny and forget about the turd managing the team

Seen the briefest highlights on SSN last night. And seeing Ally McCoist charging along the touchline, red face glowing, pointing to the crowd and pounding his chest bellowing something along the lines of "you are the people! we are the people!" was incredibly hilarious given the circumstances. Half the folk he was pointing at probably want the c**t sacked