Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Aye right you are then :rolleyes:

I think you are seriously missing one of several points, (1) Even if you did not know (which do not believe for one second) then HB definitely does, yet he still decided to display yet again his blatant homophobia (2) what the hell does anal sex have to do with a thread about Rangers and given the content of the post HB replied to why did he make that comment.

The fact you would rather pick Jock up rather than condemn the post he was quoting really says it all about you.

Says all what about me ?

You don't know me from Adam. Let's keep it that way.

Poor stuff from Florie.

Eta - Like the Bears I find it inconceivable that someone could frequently post in this part of the forum and be unaware of Bennett's sexuality. The good grace in which he deals with such nonsense is to his credit and has probably also spared the QC a ban.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Poor stuff from Florie.

Eta - Like the Bears I find it inconceivable that someone could frequently post in this part of the forum and be unaware of Bennett's sexuality. The good grace in which he deals with such nonsense is to his credit and has probably also spared the QC a ban.

I don't see what Bennett's private life has to do with anything. So long as it's all consenting adults and no animals are distressed per the law then he's free to stick it anywhere.

Just point out where in my post it appears I am aware of Bennet's sexuality ?

Just in case you missed my previous post Ted, in which post does Bennett say he is gay ? 8)

Wow. When he said he was gay, I just thought he was really happy that there was a new Rangers for him to support.

Seriously, why are they doing this? They have more than enough to beat East Fife and surely they'd rather get games played than have a backlog of them later on?

Maybe Ally just wants to show how many international players that they have.

That's (a) a pain in the arse for supporters as it'll no doubt be midweek now instead of at the weekend, and (b) fucking ridiculous that they don;t think they can beat us with 2 or three players missing. Especially given that they absolutely murdered Clyde 8-1 in the last round.