FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Goalkeepers get beaten at their near post far too many times! It's beyond a joke at times.

The refs are embarrassing. There's been occasions where I've put in a very good challenge and win the ball and they get a penalty but they trip me up and I get nothing.

Goalkeepers are really unpredictable at corners. Your keeper can come rushing out without you even touching triangle and then concede a goal or a penalty which would have been avoidable if they stayed put.

Opposition keepers win practically everything in the air.

Playing online and 3-1 as Spurs v Liverpool. I win a penalty and their player is sent off. Kane (my hero in this game) lashes the ball home and its 4-1.

He quits and I get no win. Absolutely fuming. Best I've played in ages!

Playing online and 3-1 as Spurs v Liverpool. I win a penalty and their player is sent off. Kane (my hero in this game) lashes the ball home and its 4-1.

He quits and I get no win. Absolutely fuming. Best I've played in ages!

Spurs are my online team of choice, Kane is class.

Spurs are my online team of choice, Kane is class.

My mate and I play co-op online as Spurs as he's a big Spurs fan. We had one day where we played about 20 games, winning 17 and drawing the others with Kane scoring about 25 goals :lol: Another player I love in Fifa is Chamakh at Palace who has scored 3 or 4 30 yarders.

Love how realistic it can be at times.

Playing Seasons earlier, I had been leading 1-0 since the opening 10 minutes, guy equalises then takes the lead on 90 minutes. To my shame, I do the old 'one-two' from kick off and for once it works and I head in an equaliser. Well, does he not do exactly the same to me from his kick off and wins 3-2. Got exactly what I deserved but still annoying!

Rage doesn't even begin to describe how this game has made me tonight. 8 games 1 win 1draw..... 6 defeats.

Couldn't pass 5 yards, defenders running into each other, running away from the ball, players forgetting to take the ball with them, playing cunty cockend players. Horrid horrid experience.

Why does it do this????

Why does it do this????

As EA deny it does it, we will never know.

For FIFA 16 i'd love it if, now and again, a blocked shot or clearance landed in space rather than go straight to a player. Some of the, clearly contrived, poor clearances that go straight to an opponent make it laughably obvious what is going on.

As EA deny it does it, we will never know.

For FIFA 16 i'd love it if, now and again, a blocked shot or clearance landed in space rather than go straight to a player. Some of the, clearly contrived, poor clearances that go straight to an opponent make it laughably obvious what is going on.

Got to agree. For a 10 min spell I wasn't allowed out my half. Genuinely wouldn't let me pass or run with the ball.

The thing is you know when a player is good but they guy I was playing was rotten. No way on earth should he have beaten me!!

I have slaved away at this game since I got it last week to build a decent ultimate team, and I thought I had (80 ovr EPL, 100 chem) to finally give online seasons a shot. And I was delighted in matching up with a guy who had an 85OVR squad but 30 chemistry, but oh no. I was the one that couldn't string two passes together, I was the one that when players made a run they stopped as soon as I tried to pass, and I was the one undone by two through balls and cut backs to unmarked strikers because my defenders were the ones all over the shop. Yes this is a tear-stained reaction but I don't care, f**k Fifa 15 and its fucked goalkeepers and its fucked AI.

Really wish there was an option in player career if you're out on loan, maybe have it in the actions screen, to ask to be recalled by your parent club. Too many times I've went to a loan club in my first season and barely gotten any games (mainly happens if I go to high-up Championship sides or Premiership sides like Leicester)