Charles Green's share issue

The multiple account holding racist bigot speaks......nah nothing worth listening to.

Why would I hold multiple accounts? Pretending to support another team doesn't interest me. But if you enjoy doing so and it makes you happy then fair play to you burmadette.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would I hold multiple accounts? Pretending to support another team doesn't interest me.

Its obvious you dont actually go to games or probably even know any of the players names. Your a bigot who has attached himself to this new club in an attempt to justify your views on the world and probably give some meaning to your existence. Its a shame for you.

Find one racist post I have made,

Your bigotry has already been exposed. You had multuple chances to prove any racism when i equated the word "nigger" as being ad equally abhorrent and unnaceptable as "retard". And you utterly failed. You frequently and casually used the word retard as an insult and then used homoaexual terms as a means of an insult not to mention your love of songs about butchering other religions. Your a vile bigoted and paranoid little man.

Your bigotry has already been exposed. You had multuple chances to prove any racism when i equated the word "nigger" as being ad equally abhorrent and unnaceptable as "retard". And you utterly failed. You frequently and casually used the word retard as an insult and then used homoaexual terms as a means of an insult not to mention your love of songs about butchering other religions. Your a vile bigoted and paranoid little man.

Find that hard to believe,if that's the case he'd have been banned ages ago surely?

A whole 23,000 shares traded today, exciting times as some loyal bears took a profit. They fell 1.5p as a result.

Can you imagine the carnage when someone with a wedge of shares tries to sell up? :)

Aye wuff is our P & B expert in stocks and shares, not sure I would be trusting your pension fund to him quite yet, he predicted the share price would be 9p, many years for him to hone his skills tho :)

I was thinking what they are 'worth', just didn't take into account youz feckers would be dumb enough to buy them............disappointed :(

Any news on the RST issuing their certs yet?

1358193523[/url]' post='6985331']

The green and greys keeping up to date with our share prices :lol:

And they believe they are normal ;)

Speaking of abnormal behaviour.....

Why do you and Ted green dot each others posts most of the time? Even the banal ones unsure.gif

1358195905[/url]' post='6985495']

Dunno about Ben, but for me, Bennet writes some good stuff, it also seems to annoy people as they keep commenting on it, win win ;)

Yeah I agree he can be funny, but he can unleash some pish at times too(like the rest of us). You have a wee reputation agreement going on with him don't you? Tell yer uncle Henrik now. wink.gif

Dunno about Ben, but for me, Bennett writes some good stuff, it also seems to annoy people as they keep commenting on it, win win ;)

Add Bendarroch to the mix, and the way none of you ever green-dot anyone who doesn't follow The rangers, and it confirms the stereotype that wee bit more. win win win.wink.gif

"Bennett writes some good stuff"! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived