Charles Green's share issue

1356351022[/url]' post='6918407']

I see the share price is up to 83.70, almost up 20% on the floatation price. Not too bad.

Aye, good price. But be cautious. My father got shares in Polaroid -he was an employee and they gave shares one year instead of a bonus-they were worth £19 each at first. When he retired, about 4 years later, they were worth 15p each.

Just saying, like.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A 9500% return for Charlie on the basis that he allocated a load of shares to himself at 1p each apparently.

Didn't Ally "Mr Sevco himself" McCoist get quite a few of the initial shares as well? They're fleecing the fans good and proper.

Ach well, they were well warned. Let them get on with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Today, 18:40b burns

FF Squad Member

Share certificates bought through the RST.

Any bears got any info when they are getting sent out thanks in advance.

:o

lololololololololololololololol Dinggaybat has trousered the cash would be my Greatest Hope :D

How did your prediction of the share price go after day 1? Was it 29p or 19p per share?

:D Cannae mind, 9 p? It is what it is 'worth', which is about 9 p .....................try selling 10 grand of shares and watch it fall, unlike the club, no liquidation :lol:

:D Cannae mind, 9 p? It is what it is 'worth', which is about 9 p .....................try selling 10 grand of shares and watch it fall, unlike the club, no liquidation :lol:

It doesn't matter what they are worth today,it's how much they are worth next season when The Rangers are still playing in the bottom tier of Scottish football next season after reconstruction and the fans decide not to bother renewing their increased ST prices crashing the share value of the shares they own :) This is why Chucky is going off his rocker :lol:

Ah so you were close then :lol:

I think someone sold 400k followed by another 400k a few days ago, the share price actually went up :D

You should be concerned as to who is buying up large chunks of shares as you might end up with one person with the majority share vote and then your fucked again :lol:

Ah so you were close then :lol:

I think someone sold 400k followed by another 400k a few days ago, the share price actually went up :D

20,962 traded @ close to 95p today....... lol, Microsoft you ain't...............microhoon compared to Hearts you are lololololololololol

95p f**k I should have invested :lol:

Unfortunately, as a stereotypical rangers fan, your hands couldn't reach your pockets when the call came. Historical precedent, and all that. wink.gif

After commission, you'd be looking at a round of drinks profit for your £500, anyhoo. And handing a wee bit more control to people who want to see cash for their trouble, not the SFL2 trophy....

Here's some facts for your debate - check the link. I have it on good advice that Green, Blue Pitch etc at the top of the list bought their sharesat 1p - yes, one pence - each. I believe prices are curently around 55p. So you can see how much they stand to gain! bootyshake.gif

The fans chant I'm hearing is "Are you Craig Whyte in disguise?"

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/new-and-recent-issues/new-recent-issue-details.html?issueId=8816

Here's some facts for your debate - check the link. I have it on good advice that Green, Blue Pitch etc at the top of the list bought their sharesat 1p - yes, one pence - each. I believe prices are curently around 55p. So you can see how much they stand to gain! bootyshake.gifThe fans chant I'm hearing is "Are you Craig Whyte in disguise?"

http://www.londonsto...ml?issueId=8816

Eh, they're at 90p and it a known months ago that initial investors in the new club would have the option to buy x shares at 1p. It was the only way to get the cash in quick.

Try and sell them though and watch the price spiral :)

Off on your wee fantasies again, Tedi. Must be nearly at the end of the second bottle. Still, numbs the pain, eh?laugh.gif

(Sleeping on his front again...)

Speaking from experience are we Norm?

1357987350[/url]' post='6975903']

Try and sell them though and watch the price spiral :)

Isn't that the idea? Buy low, sell high. Get rich quick. It's what the British Empire was built on. And what the New World Empire fell on. Whatever, Rangers are still up for rent and their fans are still in a trance. Where's Fergus McCann when you need him? rolleyes.gif

Isn't that the idea? Buy low, sell high. Get rich quick. It's what the British Empire was built on. And what the New World Empire fell on. Whatever, Rangers are still up for rent and their fans are still in a trance. Where's Fergus McCann when you need him? rolleyes.gif

It is still my favourite post from the saga (cannae mind which forum)

''In 1994 a wee man wae a bunnett walked through the doors at Celtic Park. 18 years later, Rangers died.''

So true on many levels :)

Fergus McCann? He left Parkhead with a shedload of money. It's generally accepted, nowadays, that he did a very good job for Celtic. If Green and co do the same for Rangers, few Gers fans will complain.

Here's some facts for your debate - check the link. I have it on good advice that Green, Blue Pitch etc at the top of the list bought their sharesat 1p - yes, one pence - each. I believe prices are curently around 55p. So you can see how much they stand to gain! bootyshake.gif

The fans chant I'm hearing is "Are you Craig Whyte in disguise?"

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/new-and-recent-issues/new-recent-issue-details.html?issueId=8816

Wow, thank god we have you to share your inside information with us all. Are you the Rangers tax case guy?

1357995238[/url]' post='6976195']

Fergus McCann? He left Parkhead with a shedload of money. It's generally accepted, nowadays, that he did a very good job for Celtic. If Green and co do the same for Rangers, few Gers fans will complain.

I'm sure they won't - and good luck to you if it happens. This thread, any many others, is simply saying don't sit in your bunker - I seem to recall in the McCann era your fans didn't really care cos you had Murray as your saviour and that doesn't seem to be all you thought it was either.

I don't waste much of my life on this stuff so apologies in advance if this has been addressed, but where exactly do all these fans 'representatives' sit in all this. Should they not have been closer to the original debacle? Should they not be challenging Mr Green now? Or are they just in it for themselves like the people they should be policing? What are the fans doing about making sure Green and his chums don't arse them like Murray? Too busy talking pish on PnB. If you love your club, sort it out now!

1357986818[/url]' post='6975870']

Here's some facts for your debate - check the link. I have it on good advice that Green, Blue Pitch etc at the top of the list bought their sharesat 1p - yes, one pence - each. I believe prices are curently around 55p. So you can see how much they stand to gain! bootyshake.gifThe fans chant I'm hearing is "Are you Craig Whyte in disguise?"

http://www.londonsto...ml?issueId=8816

Yeah him and his cronies got millions of shares for 1p each in the old co and are now begging fans to buy them ...easy money

Archived