Charles Green's share issue

Why would you address me any differently from anyone else?Lots of people call me "hey, c**t" or "haw, c**t" anyway, you've just took a bit longer than most!!!!

Because, quite rarely on here, you haven't behaved like a c**t (yet, although I do resent getting lumped in with the celtic/rangers slaggers on herewink.gif- I'll return abuse, sure, but it's not my style to kick it off). Most of the rest of us have - YT included, I'm sure. To be honest, I'm happier using preferred names or abbreviations - I don't mind WRK, f'rinstance.

So, TRFTS? OK with you, c**t?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you forgetting how poor Lennon was when he was just new? Ally has had a lot to deal with in his time as Rangers manager, everything's a lot better now and he's proving he's the right man for the job.

That's 6 cups Chris. And no death threats.

And he's turning out good for us.

Please tell us we wont win the league when we're back in the SPL.

McCoist's turning out good - brilliant!

He must have the worst competitive record against clubs with a fraction of the resources his has, in the history of management.

1356297555[/url]' post='6917100']

Because, quite rarely on here, you haven't behaved like a c**t (yet, although I do resent getting lumped in with the celtic/rangers slaggers on herewink.gif- I'll return abuse, sure, but it's not my style to kick it off). Most of the rest of us have - YT included, I'm sure. To be honest, I'm happier using preferred names or abbreviations - I don't mind WRK, f'rinstance.

So, TRFTS? OK with you, c**t?

Merry Christmas, WRK.

Drop the c**t bit, I'll live with ThirdRock. Or, if/when you PM, just use my real name.

Archived