MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

For Cage Warriors fans, Graham Turner has been given a featherweight title shot against Jim Alers, Hogmanay in Dublin.

Graham has got massive potential. He's had a crazy amount of fights for someone his age.

Cage Warriors this Saturday has Stevie Ray fighting in a lightweight tournament.

Could be some decent fights tomorrow night, although there is a potential for it to be worst card of the year for me. Shields-Maia could be an enjoyable Maia destruction or a five round snoozefest, I think Maia wins but it won't be pretty. Kim-Erick Silva will probably just be Kim holding Silva down for 3 rounds, Hamill-Thiago Silva could be the same in Hamill's favour. Pierce-Palhares is a cracker on paper though.

I've never watched UFC at all but caught the, I assume, re-run of Jones/Gustaffson last night. That was just absolutely epic one of the best sporting events I have seen in a while got a real buzz watching that.

Gutted Maia lost as her is my favourite fighter.

Anyone been watching TUF18? Ronda really does seem like a dick at times or maybe it's just because she really hates meisha? Anyway, the latest fight had 2 women fighting and it was a cracking stand up battle!

Let's not forget this is the second time Palhares has done this, with the exact same submission.

I'm sure he also got caught pissing hot recently.

Gutted Maia lost as her is my favourite fighter.

Anyone been watching TUF18? Ronda really does seem like a dick at times or maybe it's just because she really hates meisha? Anyway, the latest fight had 2 women fighting and it was a cracking stand up battle!

Ronda doesn't come across well at all and her coach seems like a total dick. That fight was excellent!

The Bellator PPV has a belting card.

Main Event: Rampage Jackson vs. Tito Ortiz

Lightweight Championship: Michael Chandler © vs. Eddie Alvarez

Featherweight Championship: Pat Curran © vs. Daniel Straus

King Mo vs. Emanuel Newton

Cheick Kongo vs. Vinicius Queiroz

Don't care much for a few of those fights tbh, the main event is meh, Curran will run through Strauss... but all that is immaterial because Chandler-Alvarez II is going to be fucking tasty! Mo-Newton II should be decent and i'd love Vinicius to do Kongo but don't think he will.

The Fight Master final is on the prelims too, anyone been watching? I thought it's been alright, format is decent with the four coaches. Hadn't seen the semis yet so seeing the final line-up on the card was a spoiler but never mind.