MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Hopefully gets a slap off Dana and told to move up a division. Was going about saying that previous misses was due to being a fat c**t between fights. Looked in great shape in recent weeks but shows he's still far too heavy for that division.

Edited by mrcat1990

This IV ban could be interesting when it comes to weight cuts. I must admit, I had a good look/think about Hendricks' career after the news tonight to see how he'd got on (I know he had to get weighed twice at one particular fight... can't remember which one) and it really is very, very impressive. His Lawler and GSP decisions really could have gone either way... and having watched it not long ago I actually am of the opinion he beat GSP. Don't know how his career will go from here but it's a shame this has happened... or it's stupid this has happened - one of the two.

Beep beep!

I just realised who Mike Goldberg's voice reminds me of - Matt Damon in Team America.

Card has some potential.

My man.

Think the Woodley v Hendricks fight is a big loss, but however it's still a great card.

Have Bader and Cormier by submission for tonight.

Evans for me, and Cormier is probably going to bully Gustafsson, though Gus will be looking to use his range well as I doubt he's got enough to do a Jon Jones and beat Cormier at his own game.

Utterly disgraceful booing in that fight and in the post-fight interview. Bizarre stuff.

I agree man.

It was a decent enough fight and to boo it is really kinda shite imo.

The Jessica Eye fight was great. Probably my most enjoyoable WMMA fight I've seen.

Evans for me, and Cormier is probably going to bully Gustafsson, though Gus will be looking to use his range well as I doubt he's got enough to do a Jon Jones and beat Cormier at his own game.

That's it down to a T. If Gus keeps him at range he will pick him apart, and that cage is fairly spacious. However if Cormier keeps close then that wrestling and big hits from top will grind Gus down. I like Cormier but want Gus to win. Intriguing match up.

Utterly disgraceful booing in that fight and in the post-fight interview. Bizarre stuff.

UFC crowd in being idiots shocker.

Negamadov to win this.