MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Either ripping the piss or trying to make himself understandable for the US audience? Just need to look at the comments on some of Calderwoods's vids to realise Americans suck with Scottish accents.

Hendo didn't half look 43 years old, you've got to wonder how many more of these he can do. Still, what a fucking finish.

What the f**k was that squealing from the crowd that started when Holloway downed Mutante and lasted a good 30 seconds? :unsure2:

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight's UFC card actually has quite a few decent fights on it. Noons-Stout, Bisping-Kennedy and Cote-Noke are all interesting. I fancy Bisping my a KO in the mid rounds.

EDIT: Dustin Poirier is on there as well, some boy.

Edited by Marshmallo

Been avoiding the card as I still have one episode of TUF Nations to watch and don't want to know who's in the final. Is this the TUF Nations finale without giving away spoilers anyone? I'm presuming it is with the coach fight being on the card.

Will catch that episode then watch this tomorrow if so, if not I can watch tonight.

Not much chat on here lately, anyone been watching TUF Brazil 3?

Nope. Since it's fairly ridiculous.

I'm checking out the Penn vs Edgar season tonight, mainly because Cathal Penred is fighting.

It should pick up as Jojo Calderwood heads to Vegas next month to film TUF.

Just caught the Werdum v Browne fight. Three to four minutes in both men showed signs of tiredness. How do either of these men have a hope against Velasquez?

Still, surprisingly decent performance from Werdum, beating up a gassed giant for four rounds on the feet.

Cerrone can't half ride a belt in the chops, and what a superb finish.