Depression

Right, when are all firing up to Dundee to get shitfaced and get in aboot the dirties?! I hear matty will be providing the MDMA. Cutty Sark on the Kingsway to start?

I will be there on the 11th January falling about the place anyways....

Good effort. Speaking of new im actually really not feeling it this year. Has been a really up and down year and don't know if its just the focus on remembering whats happened in the last 12 months and the usual bullshit of "next year will be my year!" etc etc

Just feel pretty hollow today, no idea why

Hope it went well Dee Dee

Aye, not bad mate. Although there is no such thing as a miracle, quick fix, cure. It's still amazing, what a lift you get from, talking to someone about what you're going through. I'm not happy but I'm happier and that's a good thing.

Right, when are all firing up to Dundee to get shitfaced and get in aboot the dirties?! I hear matty will be providing the MDMA. Cutty Sark on the Kingsway to start?

8th February could be a shout, no football in Dundee that day so movement will be pretty unrestricted...

Only issue I can really see just now is Hibs and Rovers fans wanting to see their game.

Aye, not bad mate. Although there is no such thing as a miracle, quick fix, cure. It's still amazing, what a lift you get from, talking to someone about what you're going through. I'm not happy but I'm happier and that's a good thing.

No quick fix yes, but good you feel better and getting help

:(

What gives chiel?

No quick fix yes, but good you feel better and getting help

What gives chiel?

I don't feel well i drank too much past week or so as usual but laid off it last night but feel shit today, i honestly do this every year and by time its new year i feel shit and never have a good time. I wanna stay in and be done with it but pressure on me to go out even though if i drink i will feel ill

Just tell them "no". Might not be easy but you'll feel better for it.

Im going to try my best to make myself feel better - i said i can't really be arsed going out this time of year but my mrs thinks I'm making the sickness up :lol: