January Transfers

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agent Scotland is only slightly less full of shite than the other agent accounts. A whole load of the stuff he tweeted in the summer transfer window was a load of rubbish - particularly on deadline day. He also seems to spend most of his time arguing with Sevco fans, which is hardly what you'd expect of a genuine agent.

He said a lot of stuff that I believe was true;

Hibs spoke to Dean Shiels - confirmed by HH

Hibs spoke to Paul Caddis - read it was true somewhere I'm sure

Hibs enquired about a loan deal for Stephen McManus - posted about 1 hour before a reliable source on the bounce said we were after him

Hibs had offered a deal to Ben Williams - The day before it was on sky and before he signed

Hibs were after Craig Forsyth - confirmed by HH

I'm sure I read stuff about Taiwo and McGivern before they signed too.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

It's hilarious that anybody still believes this agent scotland guy, dont remember him being very accurate last transfer window. If Murphy is going anywhere it'll be down south rather than a pointless move to Hibs.

I was thinking the same, I mean Murphy to Hibs? You'd have to be pretty gullible to believe that.

Murphy to Hibs? laugh.gif I'm sure he's buzzing for the move wink.gif In all seriousness though Murphy a few teams in England will have an eye on Murphy (although I think he'll end up at Rangers).

It doesn't say too much about Irish football if you can suddenly switch from a CB to CF and instantly become a teams top scorer! To be fair he does sound like a John Daly type and PF does like a player who is versatile. At 6'3 hopefully he could offer a decent physical presence which we've not really had up top since Chris Killen. I'm still hoping we get a short term loan for Kenny Miller, I wouldn't rule out us going for him despite what Vancouver and Fenlon have said.

I'd guess you're insinuating Liam Craig and Murray Davidson are the Hibs targets. I'd imagine Davidson would be well out of Hibs reach and he'll likely go to the championship. Liam is very happy at Saints by all accounts, but I could see that happening before Davidson. You lot were linked with Millar in the summer, but we can extend his contract by a year after he's played 20 games this season, which I don't think he's too far away from now.

Kenny Miller won't be joining hibs until next season at least.

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest. Either way in Jan or at the beginning of next season I expect to see Kenny Miller in a Hibs top. It make's sense, apparently they've not been too impressed with him in Canada whilst he has never really hidden that ending his career at Hibs would be an option. As for your Saints link who we talking? The usual candidates like Murray Davidson and Liam Craig?

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest. Either way in Jan or at the beginning of next season I expect to see Kenny Miller in a Hibs top. It make's sense, apparently they've not been too impressed with him in Canada whilst he has never really hidden that ending his career at Hibs would be an option. As for your Saints link who we talking? The usual candidates like Murray Davidson and Liam Craig?

When Kennys contract finishes he will be back at hibs. I hope he's still got it when it does. I would expect him back next Xmas.

Craig and Anderson.

Archived