Sons' sorrow

Well purely to fuel the completely unfounded, but boredom defeating, speculation Mark Docherty followed Ryan Hardie on Twitter pretty recently

In fairness he also followed quite a few other Rangers players, but I don't see us signing them

I love transfer gossip.

I'm not coming up with any names to speculate on. Just want them signed and then we can all evaluate.

Concerned Morton off and running and we're all quiet.

On a different subject lets boycott the evening times for being downright disrespectful to our club

I'm not coming up with any names to speculate on. Just want them signed and then we can all evaluate.

Concerned Morton off and running and we're all quiet.

On a different subject lets boycott the evening times for being downright disrespectful to our club

Chris Jack bychance?

Said our ground is awful and had a go at park

Find the groundsman who usually posts on here and get him to square go the ET writer.

You got a link or was it in print?

Think I've found it:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/14179657.Still_game__Kenny_Miller_s_hat_trick_sums_up_Rangers_desire_to_do_dirty_work_for_top_flight_return/

Got to say that it is easily the most disparaging, unprofessional and downright embarrassing article I think I've ever read.

But he loves playing football and loves Rangers. The way he scored his first goal when he took a sore one having got to the ball a fraction before Dumbarton keeper Mark Brown told you all you needed to know about his state of mind.

What with his hand? This reads like something from a Rangers facebook page, not a newspaper. If our stadium is so horrific then why do Mr Cameron's club's U20s side play there?
Actually, I can't resist. I'm going to try and dismantle his article with a well written comment. That's got me pretty seething.
Edited by Sonsteam of 08

That ET is as embarrassing as it is disparaging, in my opinion, and a sad reflection of a large chunk of mainstream journalism in this county when it comes to football.

S08, I'd like to applaud you on a very well-written, well-structured and honest reply. All things which the original article weren't.

I realise that most people in Scotland would be one side of the OF if asked to choose, but for those of us who aren't, a bit of fairness and respect would go a long way.

As someone has already stated, the original article smacked of being from a fan site of a club (on this occasion, surprise surprise, The Rangers) rather than a well-established, apparently impartial, professional publication. Very disappointing, and sad also. Oh well.

Well purely to fuel the completely unfounded, but boredom defeating, speculation Mark Docherty followed Ryan Hardie on Twitter pretty recently

He'll be trying to get him signed up to the Herbalife.