Sons' sorrow

Find the groundsman who usually posts on here and get him to square go the ET writer.

You got a link or was it in print?

Think I've found it:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/14179657.Still_game__Kenny_Miller_s_hat_trick_sums_up_Rangers_desire_to_do_dirty_work_for_top_flight_return/

Got to say that it is easily the most disparaging, unprofessional and downright embarrassing article I think I've ever read.

But he loves playing football and loves Rangers. The way he scored his first goal when he took a sore one having got to the ball a fraction before Dumbarton keeper Mark Brown told you all you needed to know about his state of mind.

What with his hand? This reads like something from a Rangers facebook page, not a newspaper. If our stadium is so horrific then why do Mr Cameron's club's U20s side play there?

Actually, I can't resist. I'm going to try and dismantle his article with a well written comment. That's got me pretty seething.

Ignore the c'nt your stadium is beautiful X

Ignore the c'nt your stadium is beautiful X

:wub: As is your scoreboard, not many clubs are big enough to have their corners sponsored.

On Walsh, did he not have a loan spell at Stenny last year? According to one of my mates he can play anywhere in midfield or upfront.

Edit: Willie Gibson left as he has a new job and the travelling was an issue, Stevie Ross is officially away too, but the final paperwork hasn't yet been completed.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

What a strange, furious man. Have you got a link? I noticed this morning that he said he'd "address" our comments in reply to BBPF's tweet, hopefully he'll be up for a wee Twitter discussion and I'd like to use as many of his quotes as I can.

Read it in the paper. Had a look online but can't find it.

Read it in the paper. Had a look online but can't find it.

Ah right, my Papa is an avid Herald reader and will still have it so I'll pop down and see if I can get it from him!

Judging by Willie's latest tweet he's been on here...Looks like you're now a marked man BBPF ;)

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Ah right, my Papa is an avid Herald reader and will still have it so I'll pop down and see if I can get it from him!

Judging by Willie's latest tweet he's been on here...Looks like you're now a marked man BBPF ;)

Completely off topic, but calling someone "papa" makes me want to vomit with rage.

I'd love a Nathan Austin type player in.

Seconded, tore us to shreds earlier in the season, heard he is Dundee bound though. I couldn't help but wonder if they might loan him out to a Championship club for experience at a higher level...it would make sense (in my head) as League Two straight to the Premiership is a massive jump.

Good.

I should point out this is my Grandfather, and not my Da'. Nick Clegg's weans call him 'Papa'. That's just bizarre.

The proper term is "granda" or even "grandad". Nothing else is acceptable. "Papa" makes you sound like a sex slave.

I'd recommend a summer holiday to Italy. Think you'd enjoy it.

Nicole?

Papa issues type post

My issues are numerous, but this isn't one of them. "Nana" totally fucks me off as well. Sounds really common saying papa and nana instead of granda and gran. Or, conversely, it sometimes sounds really falsely posh.