Sons' sorrow

Anyone manage to get a hold of his appearance and goal stats? Previous clubs etc?

I have nae idea what the standard of football in Gilbraltar is like but judging by those highlights it's fuckin attrocious :lol:

I think all the clubs in Gibraltar play at the one stadium, may be wrong, but I think it was on the pre-match Scotland v Gibraltar coverage :lol:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastien-osei-obengo-6a9504b2

The best I can do, BBPF, is his Linkedin page. Just slide into his InMessages and ask him for stats.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

I'd imagine none of us know much if anything, about our new Ghanaian signing, but the fact that he's a striker is a positive in that it's the position we most needed to strengthen.

So let's hope he can get match-fit relatively soon and add some much needed firepower to our side.

Nade and the new fellow upfront, let's hope it starts to rain goals for us, not just rain!

He scored 6 in 2 for the Wimbledon Saints this season, who play in the Southern Sunday League

Guaranteed goalz. To be fair, he can't be much worse than the lesser spotted Stevie Ross who's spot on the bench he'll take.

This is the kind of signing we've been making in recent times.

That's not a good thing.

He has a cool name, looks pretty poor and is foreign.

The cult hero boxes are all being ticked

Guaranteed goalz. To be fair, he can't be much worse than the lesser spotted Stevie Ross who's spot on the bench he'll take.

I think you under-estimate how poor you are if you're over 6ft and only manage hat-tricks in a Sunday league

I think you under-estimate how poor you are if you're over 6ft and only manage hat-tricks in a Sunday league

Just give us Chris Kane back then and we wouldn't have to sign guys from the same level half of P&B play at!