Sons' sorrow

miserable git that you are

That'll be two of us, then.

What I don't spend on friendlies, I'll spend in the club shop.

Really fancy a new mug, new top, a new pair of Sons' gloves, Sons welly boots and a copy of 'The Sons we're the ones" CD.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

Should we expect any signings before the Dundee game next week?

I can only assume we will have one or two coming in or we'll be struggling to field a team.

I reckon he'll still use the friendlies to view trialists.  I expect the team to be signed up before the 16th of July though.

I reckon he'll still use the friendlies to view trialists. I expect the team to be signed up before the 16th of July though.

Aye, I'm guessing the same.

By the sounds if things we have 3 training at the moment (Kasubandi, yon Clyde keeper and the boy Smith). Anyone heard of any others? I'm not convinced we'll sign Kasubandi, and the keeper probably wont feature with Jazza needing games.

FWIW Jazza looks in great shape judging by the pics from pre season.

Stevie mentioned on the OS how happy he was with Jazza coming back in better shape than 4 weeks ago.  

I've had a wee gander at the PFA available players list, obviously a lot of unknowns (and a bunch of former Sons U20 players) but there's a few released from the Premiership that may be worth a look.

Stevie mentioned on the OS how happy he was with Jazza coming back in better shape than 4 weeks ago.  

I've had a wee gander at the PFA available players list, obviously a lot of unknowns (and a bunch of former Sons U20 players) but there's a few released from the Premiership that may be worth a look.

#BringBackTheBeast

Interesting that Christ Turner is there, I thought he'd packed it in after leaving Hamilton. Wouldn't be surprised to see him sign a pay-as-you-play deal with Alloa given the Jack Ross connection. 

#BringBackTheBeast

Interesting that Christ Turner is there, I thought he'd packed it in after leaving Hamilton. Wouldn't be surprised to see him sign a pay-as-you-play deal with Alloa given the Jack Ross connection. 

I'm led to believe that the Beast has joined Hurlford, although that may just be rumour.  If Turner was anywhere near fit I'd have him back.