Sons' sorrow

By the way James Creaney has signed for Cowden. Having seen him a couple of times with Hurlford last season I'm pretty perplexed by that, but there you go.

Creaney is one of my least favourite Sons players, ever. The constant hoofs up the park to nobody used to infuriate me. It was disgusting that he won YPOTY during his time with us.

I was delighted when Muzz came in and instantly identified him as our weak point.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Creaney is one of my least favourite Sons players, ever. The constant hoofs up the park to nobody used to infuriate me. It was disgusting that he won YPOTY during his time with us.

I was delighted when Muzz came in and instantly identified him as our weak point.

He made The Mantis look like Tony Kroos in possession. He must've been about 24 when he won YPOTY as well, mental.

I spoke to him and he signed my shirt when we won promotion in 11/12 though, so he won't quite slip into my least favourite category. Adam Strachan can take that crown. He was horrific at football and a horrific person to boot. I'm delighted he only played about 3 times for us, but it was more than enough. Honourable mentions for Lee Mair and Allan McManus too. Jesus. McManus was brought back to my attention by my brother who must've been about 9 when he played for us :lol:

2 hours ago, lorenzo71 said:

Good news that sons are taking the LC seriously....stevie wants to get thru to round 3

I should bloody well hope so - a manager should take every game seriously.

The only exception in our case should be when we're mathematically safe in the league.:thumsup2

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I spoke to him at the poty do in 2013. He was talking in typical footballer cliches (got a win and kicked on, etc) and  the only thing I could focus on was how skinny he was. I also wanted to take a pic of his ears just so people would believe me when I told them how big they were in comparison to the rest of his body. I'm not particularly proud of how judgmental I was about his physical appearance but that's what I was thinking!

1 hour ago, son of a bankie said:

Went to get my top and 3/4 zipper from ttl. Finding the place was as difficult as trying on a xxl top. Sure we will see some sights at the Rock when they get delivered.
Cracking top and zipper good quality but Nade would have been xxxxxl in the top.

Aye, and you being an XXXXXXXXXXXXXL means they'll have to order them specially for you. :lol::P

Potentially a very good signing, extremely pleased with that...just one thing, the compensation?

Perhaps we've got a good deal with Annan or something, or even an outside source has paid something towards it like Raith did with Scott Robertson's wages last season, either way I'm vvv plzed with this.

The #AnnanOne is free.

Potentially a very good signing, extremely pleased with that...just one thing, the compensation?

Perhaps we've got a good deal with Annan or something, or even an outside source has paid something towards it like Raith did with Scott Robertson's wages last season, either way I'm vvv plzed with this.

The #AnnanOne is free.

Maybe our head of youth had something to do with it? I'm pleased with this signing but I don't think Todd is the potential signing that Aitken was talking about earlier this week.

7 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

The #AnnanOne is free.

I've not been keeping up with all the news so sorry if this has been covered but why would there be comp involved?