Sons' sorrow

11 hours ago, cameron2000 said:

His loan ends on the fourth so if he's going the game at the weekend would be his last and Monday would seem like a sensible time to announce it.

Although if his loan officially doesn't end til the 4th (I haven't checked) then surely Queens can't announce him as signing until Wednesday?

35 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

See the club's still tweeting about the phone lines and internet being 'down.'

Maybe @lorenzo71's prediction of administration this season is gonna pan out after all.

I'm surprised there's not at least a contact mobile number listed, especially in a holiday week with a ticket fixture.

10 hours ago, Frank Quitely said:

I'm surprised there's not at least a contact mobile number listed, especially in a holiday week with a ticket fixture.

Unless DFC have a mobile I can understand why there is no mobile contact number. It would involve an employee publishing their personal phone number to our official website/twitter etc. and you'd be surprised at the problems that can bring.

People need to go down to the stadium to collect their ticket now anyway.

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Glad to see my long running campaign to bring him home has worked.

Can't wait for BBPF's far longer running campaign to come true too. Paddy and Nade - scenes.