Sons' sorrow

Listen to all you auld animals, a wee tight arse and some blonde locks and you are foaming at the mouth.

I bet she has a lovely personality.

Well we do need something to keep us amused while we wait the next 'Awoooga'.

I spoke to the wummin on the fish counter tonight.  When I asked what was the John Dory with the lack of signings she smiled enigmatically and said 'Simply Red put it better in a song than I could ever say'.  I bought a tub of crab meat and left.

That could work either way with Stars or money's too tight. I'll go with the latter.

4 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I spoke to the wummin on the fish counter tonight.  When I asked what was the John Dory with the lack of signings she smiled enigmatically and said 'Simply Red put it better in a song than I could ever say'.  I bought a tub of crab meat and left.

Money's too tight to mention.

Aitken gonna do the right thing etv

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Right, get your guesses in. I'll go for Walsh, Craig Barr, Penrice and Porteous...or however you spell it.

Person with the most correct answers wins a voucher for the Morrison's Fish Counter.

30 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

We have a winner.

If it is those 4, I'd be pretty pleased with that. The two young guys come with good write ups and we know Walsh can be useful with a run of games. Craig Barr obviously has huge question marks over his injury record but probably worth the risk considering the market of players we're in. We could be in a spot of bother injury wise if we do sign Barr mind you, along with Nade, Stewart, Dowie is getting on and Grant Gall we have a few who could potentially be out if history repeats itself. But Stevie is the gaffer and I trust him.