Sons' sorrow

He had hands on head for majority of first half tbf! 
There is no doubt we have some serious issues with injuries but I still don’t see anything from any player who looks like they actually want to play for us . 
I have liked dowie but he even seems de-motivated and it shows on the park. Heard more talk from perry today. 
Do we now need another keeper with smith going off this afternoon? 

Smith is away on holiday next week so maybe Duffy was just giving McGowan some game time

This the same weans that tried to start an ultras group? Cut about with union jacks? Threw a drumstick at Andy Graham in the play off final? Tried to round up fellow sons fans to go fight away fans? Set off flares at the cup final? Oh and look about 12?

This is the wee scum bags that where posting shit about myself on the page. Weren’t so tough when I spoke to them face to face at the game.

Apparently they smashed up the toilets at the game today...heard some sons fans speaking to the stewards and apologising.

They are a fucking embarrassment to the club. Actually need a fucking slap.

9 hours ago, RGD89 said:

This is the wee scum bags that where posting shit about myself on the page. Weren’t so tough when I spoke to them face to face at the game.

Apparently they smashed up the toilets at the game today...heard some sons fans speaking to the stewards and apologising.

They are a fucking embarrassment to the club. Actually need a fucking slap.

They same ones that smuggle MD20/20 into home games and share it in the bogs with one of the stewards.

The quicker we rid ourselves of these wannnabe hard men the better. The club is in need of support, we are going through a tough time and these wee cretins don't help matters.
I dusted off my old FB log in and had a look for a laugh, some of their chat is horrific.

17 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

Yep. Needs a few weeks rest to recover but unfortunately can’t get that as his C&G work involves a lot of back work.

That isn’t a fact, it’s just what I presume.

If his back is genuinely gubbed and his day work makes it worse I'd expect him to be off work under doctors orders. 

If his back is genuinely gubbed and his day work makes it worse I'd expect him to be off work under doctors orders. 

I suppose it’s not as simple as that because it might be that he can still comfortably work through it but just can’t play football with it.

I know we have a whole load to thank C&G for given their generous funding in the summer but I’m really not sure if the work they give our players has been suitable or helpful when it comes to actually playing football. When you hear of people doing night shifts on a Friday you think it’s no wonder that we’ve been dry flat and lacking in energy in many games.

I suppose it’s not as simple as that because it might be that he can still comfortably work through it but just can’t play football with it.

I know we have a whole load to thank C&G for given their generous funding in the summer but I’m really not sure if the work they give our players has been suitable or helpful when it comes to actually playing football. When you hear of people doing night shifts on a Friday you think it’s no wonder that we’ve been dry flat and lacking in energy in many games.
I don't know if players have been doing extra shifts meaning they have been working a Friday but that isn't part of their normal weekly shifts. They get a Friday off and they start later on a Tuesday and Thursday.

However, I do think the fact that half our squad spend their week working nightshifts isn't ideal. I've never worked nightshifts but I can't imagine it's a great routine going into a game on a Saturday.

They don’t work Friday nights. And the work that they do on the railway does not involve ‘backwork’

7 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I'm not particularly enjoying seeing Paddy Flannery arguing with supporters, I think he should rise above it. I also feel like those arguing with him/trying to goad him into arguments are showing a major lack of respect to a man who is a club legend.

If you're dishing it out you have to take it. The general level of debate there is pretty juvenile and Paddy's contributions do nothing to alter that. His almost gleeful reaction to yesterday's defeat was poor stuff. 

I spent the day yesterday howking shrubbery from the garden but just like last week at Forfar, when the news of the first goal came in you just knew that was that. And that is not a good place to be.
I think back to the address John Steele made in the Community Suite prior to the win over Montrose, and essentially other than what now looks like a spasm against East Fife we are still reading from the same script.
It's to be hoped therefore that JD and the Board are able to formulate some sort of plan soon, one which might require some pretty brutal decisions. We can no longer rely on hope alone.
Meantime, we concentrate on the Brechin game this weekend.

If you're dishing it out you have to take it. The general level of debate there is pretty juvenile and Paddy's contributions do nothing to alter that. His almost gleeful reaction to yesterday's defeat was poor stuff. 

I’m sorry but he brings it upon himself. He’s trying to poke a reaction and has singled out individuals who don’t agree with what he says.

His reaction after the game yesterday was just childish as he was put in his place over the “30%” claim he made.

Fair enough he played for us and scored a good few goals but does that give him the right to demand “respect” from everyone?.

I think not. He has went right down in my personal opinion of him.

That page is becoming toxic. It’s shame because you used to be able to have a decent bit of banter on it, now the “young team” just use it as a tool to either mock actual supporters or wind up people as they see fit.

Don’t mind a heated debate about football as everyone is entitled to their own opinion but they are just poking fun at people and are very close to crossing that line of it becoming a personal attack/insult.