Sons' sorrow

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’m disappointed we’re not sending out the weans tonight along with the guys who need minutes. I’ve got the absolute fear that Durnan or Crichton get injured playing in this daft, pointless match.

I’m absolutely astounded and disappointed we managed to fill a bus for this. Unless you are there for work purposes this should have been massively swerved.

Not even I'm bothering with this nonsense :lol:

I'm staggered we filled a supporters bus too. We couldn't do that for Saturday 3pm games for a decent chunk of last season, how on earth have we done it tonight? 

I'd really we hadn't played such a strong side either. Good to see Malcolm, Orsi, Gray and R.Wallace all starting to get minutes in the legs. But I'd have done something similar to Stirling Albion last night and papped out a 20s side.

25 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Drawing 1-1 with the Killie weans whilst fielding that strong a team is a total minter tbqhwy. 

We have won 4 games in our last 20 competitive matches.

A statistic we must look to reverse in the next two league matches, which feel increasingly important for Stevie and his squad to demonstrate that they have a bit about them this season.

17 minutes ago, George Parr said:

A statistic we must look to reverse in the next two league matches, which feel increasingly important for Stevie and his squad to demonstrate that they have a bit about them this season.

Statistic you say ?  When did we last have three consecutive 1-1 draws @microdave ? 

Long may the sequence continue.

18 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Statistic you say ?  When did we last have three consecutive 1-1 draws @microdave ? 

Long may the sequence continue.

Not sure but I'll have a look and post my findings tomorrow. Although I do know the last time we drew three consecutive matches was in February 2017 and all ended 2-2. And the most consecutive draws is just four which was early 1999.

7 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Drawing 1-1 with the Killie weans whilst fielding that strong a team is a total minter tbqhwy. 

We have won 4 games in our last 20 competitive matches.

But last season was one of unbelievable success, remember!