Sons' sorrow

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

That will be an absolutely horrible afternoon for all Sons fans in attendance. Having experienced the c***s infiltrating the home end numerous times before I will be avoiding it like the plague.

Does anyone know what the likely TV money will be for this one?

£24k 

9 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

That will be an absolutely horrible afternoon for all Sons fans in attendance. Having experienced the c***s infiltrating the home end numerous times before I will be avoiding it like the plague.

Does anyone know what the likely TV money will be for this one?

Likewise. I remember their last visit and the intimidation of those of us in the home end.

6 minutes ago, THE CHOSEN SON said:

That’s probably the worst draw we could’ve got. Silver lining is the chance of TV money.

Perfect scenario is a draw at the rock, live on telly followed by a famous sons win at Ibrox - also on the telly. $on$

Don't think it goes to a replay?

Yeah, gave up my season ticket due to work and childcare this season. Not sure if I'm that bothered. Don't fancy being offered a fight off of one of those cretins who come into our end and them act like fucking idiots, again. We should give all the tickets to our own season ticket holders and minimise the chance of them getting into The Rangers fans' possession.

1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:

Think that was outlawed a few seasons back.

I'm pretty sure you are correct on that, but I recall us switching a League Cup tie with Rangers from Boghead to Hampden in the 1990's.  Whether this game could be switched to somewhere like St Mirren Park or Firhill I don't know, but I imagine that may be outlawed too.

14 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I'm pretty sure you are correct on that, but I recall us switching a League Cup tie with Rangers from Boghead to Hampden in the 1990's.  Whether this game could be switched to somewhere like St Mirren Park or Firhill I don't know, but I imagine that may be outlawed too.

The attendance was 11k and the atmosphere was dead inside a ground that held over 70k at the time. I think the capacity at Boghead was around 6k then and I thought it would've been better just playing it there. I also vowed that I wouldn't go to any game switched from our place again. It's never happened so my resolve has never been tested but I'd like to think I'd stand my ground. 

There's also a fair chance I'll give this a miss anyway. Cannot be bothered with road closures and the mutants that call themselves football fans. Even their Dumbarton loyal flags sicken me.