Sons' sorrow

4 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Aye, no wonder one of the posters chose anonymous. 

And don't worry about Faz long term, I've just highlighted to Liverpool on Twitter that he's the man they need to replace Klopp.

That Murray quote in your signature should be engraved into the dressing room wall instead of that inane "anything is possible..." one.

3 hours ago, FifeSons said:

I think it’s a safe assumption that Farrell will never be sacked. The best case is his contract just runs out, but I’m now seriously worrying he’ll be next for an extension.

The year is 2054. Stevie Farrell's Dumbarton team start the season with genuine ambitions of winning promotion from the West of Scotland League.

14 minutes ago, GordyBrow said:

The year is 2054. Stevie Farrell's Dumbarton team start the season with genuine ambitions of winning promotion from the West of Scotland League.

Ambitious to think the club still exists in 30 years.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Harry Broun away to Johnston Burgh. Faz keeping up the charade that we're sending him there for experience and will see him back here next season. 

Someone on the Facebook group is suggesting it’s stupid we send him out on loan and should be giving him experience by playing him instead.

What on earth have they seen that make them think Broun is remotely good enough to be starting as our number 1?

Mental!

1 hour ago, super-son said:

Someone on the Facebook group is suggesting it’s stupid we send him out on loan and should be giving him experience by playing him instead.

What on earth have they seen that make them think Broun is remotely good enough to be starting as our number 1?

Mental!

Yep, the same folk who last week thought he had a great game vs The Rangers... almost as deluded as Farrell, some of them are.

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

No match preview for tomorrow on the OS I see.  Normally I'd be disappointed at that, but the way things are going at this club I really can't be arsed.

Now we'll just need to wait and see who caught "Illness" this week

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Harry Broun away to Johnston Burgh. Faz keeping up the charade that we're sending him there for experience and will see him back here next season. 

West of Scotland Divison 1. Says a lot that no one at a higher level than that wanted him.

Oh wait, that’s the team Lafferty and Dorrans are at, so presumably they have a sugar daddy.

Edited by FifeSons

1 minute ago, DDRose said:

Declan Bryne, has signed for Bonnyrigg Rose. Saw he was at Dumbarton is he any good.

Thanks

Davie

The potential is there, hes a great striker when hes fit, however you'll be lucky to get him fit on a regular basis, constantly injured for us and previously with Albion Rovers. I'd imagine if he can stay fit he will be a good signing for yous

47 minutes ago, DDRose said:

Declan Bryne, has signed for Bonnyrigg Rose. Saw he was at Dumbarton is he any good.

Thanks

Davie

I think that’s a signing that makes sense. It’ll all depend on his fitness, which we’d gambled on for too long.

1 hour ago, DDRose said:

Thanks

Davie

You'll struggle to find a more natural finisher in the league. But he can't finish if he isn't playing and that was our problem since over a year ago. He was on fire at the start of last season though and if you make chances, he'll find the back of the net.