Sons' sorrow

Evening all,

Would be great to see as many people along for the MTM tomorrow some exciting things to see…

I’ll also be joining the guys on the Lomond Radio Sports show on Sunday 4pm-6pm to discuss all things DFC feel free to text in.

15 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

If you want to see carnage mate you should look in at the clown show happening in our manager selection saga.  It defies belief.  The big plan has clearly blown up in their fizzers.

I see what you mean, what a fiasco.  You are heading towards Neil Warnock territory at this rate.

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I see what you mean, what a fiasco.  You are heading towards Neil Warnock territory at this rate.

In the least bitter way possible I am envious of sons fans right now, but I grudge you nothing and find some comfort in the beautiful lack of sorrow on here.

Happy with recruitment side of things from us. 

is anything happening on our pitch before start of the new season. See multiple clubs posting about pitch work and worried that ongoing issues are not being looked at from the club.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sonoftherock86 said:

Happy with recruitment side of things from us. 

is anything happening on our pitch before start of the new season. See multiple clubs posting about pitch work and worried that ongoing issues are not being looked at from the club.  

Was Carlo and Matty’s football summer camp not meant to be on our pitch originally? Now moved elsewhere?

Edited by C'mon_the_Sons

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

The club suggesting as many as 3 signings today...

I'm taking it as the 3 who we have offered terms, so Lynas, Orsi and Gray. But I guess there may be a new face or two in there... 

Can't make it down as I'm gigging during the day today. Gutted as I wanted to see the strips and hear what Faz had to say about things. It is nice to be starting pre season off in a much more positive light from last year!

45 minutes ago, squeezebox-son said:

I'm taking it as the 3 who we have offered terms, so Lynas, Orsi and Gray. But I guess there may be a new face or two in there... 

Can't make it down as I'm gigging during the day today. Gutted as I wanted to see the strips and hear what Faz had to say about things. It is nice to be starting pre season off in a much more positive light from last year!

I figured if it's at an event with fans then it'll be players that are returning rather than new names, although that's just a hunch. 

Also wondering what they're going to do for the home top in particular as the last 2 have been absolute bangers. The away top I'm happy to see the back of even though we got promoted in it.

1 hour ago, Clarko_son said:

I figured if it's at an event with fans then it'll be players that are returning rather than new names, although that's just a hunch. 

Also wondering what they're going to do for the home top in particular as the last 2 have been absolute bangers. The away top I'm happy to see the back of even though we got promoted in it.

My biggest issue with the away top was the big gap which was clearly left for sponsorship but didn't ever get filled in...