Sons' sorrow

Nah, much more effective on the wing.Didn't Linton say he was leaving Cowden cause he wanted full-time? Can we take that as code for "get me the f**k out of Cowdenbeath?

I think he's been wanting to leave Cowden for a couple of years, who could blame him?, but he hasn't been able to because compensation was due. Now he is 23, so can leave for nothing.

I think he's been wanting to leave Cowden for a couple of years, who could blame him?, but he hasn't been able to because compensation was due. Now he is 23, so can leave for nothing.

lol, a dumbarton fan talking crap about other peoples teams? seen it all now, OT good luck to scott, was a good player for us, could do alot better than this mob though.

lol, a dumbarton fan talking crap about other peoples teams? seen it all now, OT good luck to scott, was a good player for us, could do alot better than this mob though.

You can't blame the lad for wanting to move to a much bigger, much better team.

Ahem, there was nothing the lad or Cowden or even Dumbarton could do about this transfer, it was simply fate.

As every scholar of maritime history knows, the world-famous tea-clipper Cutty Sark was built at Dumbarton in 1869 by the local yard of Scott & Linton. Quite simply, the boy is coming home; now, get over it.

Just wanted to say watching from afar last season what a spectacular effort it was from Dumbarton. All the talk of various managers of the year, Ian Murray was surely worthy of some recognition. I'm looking forward to heading west to play you guys. Good luck.

Whatever happens next season Dumbarton should hold their heads high. Meant to say at the end of the season but it was an unbelievable turnaround under Murray. I'll be looking out for you and Cowdenbeath next year, good luck and I will make it to your grounds if I can, happy to give decent clubs like you my money.

Edited by Rabbi Williams

I'm pleased with the amount of players we have capable of playing more than one position. Giving us plenty of options and may reduce the amount of playing staff required, therefore saving money on wages or offering a wee bit more to attract decent players.

Correct, but could you explain the " who could blame him" bit of your post.Looks to me you are mocking our club, which is laughable at best.

Dumbo fans acting like Sevco/Hearts fans.

Dumbo FC spending money they don't have on players wages, just like Sevco/Hearts.

Yup we're spending money on players we can't afford,I mean Linton must be have been offered at least a few grand a week to want to leave the mighty blue Brazil.