Sons' sorrow

The rumours can be fun when their good and worrying when their bad. I'm not going to read anything into Ian murray rumours anymore as they changed 180° in the space of a day. I will say don't read anything into the negative ones just now. Murray is contracted until end of May and hopefully things will develop over next couple weeks incuding new contracts for existing players and new signings.

I see that we're getting rid of the Student Concession for next season. I know some will say 'Good, the spongers etc' but when I was a student it made all the difference. Shame we can't continue to offer it.

Also see that as I think someone mentioned previously we'll be charging more for the Rangers and Hearts (and depending if Hibs come down) games. Don't think their fans will be too happy at that either!

I see that we're getting rid of the Student Concession for next season. I know some will say 'Good, the spongers etc' but when I was a student it made all the difference. Shame we can't continue to offer it.

Also see that as I think someone mentioned previously we'll be charging more for the Rangers and Hearts (and depending if Hibs come down) games. Don't think their fans will be too happy at that either!

where did you read or hear about the student concession?

The rumour about charging more for hearts and rangers games came from someone on here who thought he d heard of someone else reading it.

Until its on the club twitter feed or os i'd consider it to be nothing less than gossip and speculation.

The rumour about charging more for hearts and rangers games came from someone on here who thought he d heard of someone else reading it.

Until its on the club twitter feed or os i'd consider it to be nothing less than gossip and speculation.

Work in progress on the official site seems to indicate both:

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/seasontickets/

I read and seen it, here's the picture.

post-48951-13998255338362_thumb.jpg

Jings. I was sceptical about both but there you go, proven wrong again.

The cat a games will see both home and away fans pay more mind.

are the club waiting for hibs and dunfermline to be confirmed in the league before releasing renewals and prices for the ST's? makes some sense from the budget side, but moves the income further right.

Hopefully not, do you think Saints will sack Danny? From and outsiders view it would seem very harsh.

U wouldn't trust Danny with another seasons budget to build a squad, he made a rip roaring c**t of it this season and we are still paying players who aren't still at the club.

Are you hearing any rumours about Murray coming to us,

So, Sons insiders and other experts, I hear that Murray was interviewed today for the St Mirren job from a usually impeccable source but in these strange days of unfounded rumours and wild speculation, can anyone confirm or deny this?