Sons' sorrow

Seems a bit odd that both our Christmas and new year fixtures are away from home. Thought you were generally assured that one would be a home fixture

yeah, we got the same.

Seems a bit odd that both our Christmas and new year fixtures are away from home. Thought you were generally assured that one would be a home fixture

yeah, we got the same.

You are forgetting that it's no longer a fair split between 10 clubs. Everything will be done to maximise revenue/assist Sevco, and to a lesser extent, Hibs & Hearts. We are mere "cannon fodder".

Playing Georgia at 5.00pm on Saturday 11th October

Outrageous decision. I'm wanting to go to every Scotland home game in the qualifiers. So either i will have to miss this or miss the scotland game :(

FFS this is like choosing between 2 birds

Outrageous decision. I'm wanting to go to every Scotland home game in the qualifiers. So either i will have to miss this or miss the scotland game :(

FFS this is like choosing between 2 birds

I appreciate this is an open forum and people can post where they like but I'd appreciate it if all Hibs fans refrain from posting in here until you've appointed a manager that isn't Ian Murray.

Shite myself every time.

I appreciate this is an open forum and people can post where they like but I'd appreciate it if all Hibs fans refrain from posting in here until you've appointed a manager that isn't Ian Murray.

Shite myself every time.

Murray isn't coming to us mate.

I see there's a note on the DFC website about hospitality packages. I really hope the club doesn't try and kick the arse of what has been a very good value-for-money package until now, especially as there is to be no extra capacity at the ground.

What would you deem as the club "kicking the arse out of it"? Specifically, I mean, not just "putting the prices up". How much of a price rise would be too much?

Haven't the hospitality prices been at roughly £30/40 per head for the last 5 or so years? In similar vain to the ST/walk up prices, can we really complain that much if there is in an increase?

Personally I hope we aim to try and make as much as possible out of Rangers and co being in the league. I'd imagine the prices will be hiked for hospitality at the category A games (quite rightly so) with a slight increase on all other games.

The hospitality seems to be mostly made up of business personnel and the likes who I'd imagine wont be put off by a slight increase in price.

You are forgetting that it's no longer a fair split between 10 clubs. Everything will be done to maximise revenue/assist Sevco, and to a lesser extent, Hibs & Hearts. We are mere "cannon fodder".

With this in mind and the clash with the Scotland game look out for the 11th October fixtures being rearranged, as you say not to help any of the 'lesser' teams but given that sevco have been getting games postponed for the past 2 seasons no reason it'll be any different this season and they'll do same for Edinburgh sides

With this in mind and the clash with the Scotland game look out for the 11th October fixtures being rearranged, as you say not to help any of the 'lesser' teams but given that sevco have been getting games postponed for the past 2 seasons no reason it'll be any different this season and they'll do same for Edinburgh sides

Indeed. Remember Super Salary bumping his gums as his poor put upon team had to play 3 games in a short space of time over the Xmas period and the expense for fans (he seemed to forget that one of the fixtures was due to a cancelled game to allow Sevco to play their 3 selected internationals......against Forfar)?

That's us this year.

I see there's a note on the DFC website about hospitality packages. I really hope the club doesn't try and kick the arse of what has been a very good value-for-money package until now, especially as there is to be no extra capacity at the ground.

Was told that for the Rangers games it could go up to as much as £90. More than double what it is now. I'd imagine the usual 'wee' games will be around £50 this year for season ticket holders and £55/£60 for non ticket holders.