Sons' sorrow

I reckon it might be hard for Aggie to get in the team this season, unless we play with one striker and Kirkpatrick and Aggie both play as attacking midfielders.

Could be right.

Agnew struggled a bit last season, albeit he got an injury.

He'll need to step up, guess the wee man knows that himself too.

One striker could work as we get most of our goals from midfield anyway. I really hope murray deals a contract to Archie Campbell.

Ex celtic,rangers,hibs,aberdeen,newcastle and st mirren players and one with european experience competing in a part time squad is encouraging. We could surprise people this season even more than we have done,8th would be great but should we now be thinking higher?

One striker could work as we get most of our goals from midfield anyway. I really hope murray deals a contract to Archie Campbell.

Ex celtic,rangers,hibs,aberdeen,newcastle and st mirren players and one with european experience competing in a part time squad is encouraging. We could surprise people this season even more than we have done,8th would be great but should we now be thinking higher?

We have at least two with European experience (Jazza and CT), I think Mair may have played in Europe too.

Why anyone who's called Archibald would want to shorten that to Archie is beyond me.

dreadful patter, I now know you, I think, are u the one who laughs at absolutely everything yer mates say? Do you have a beard? And did you have a blue hoodie on yesterday?

dreadful patter, I now know you, I think, are u the one who laughs at absolutely everything yer mates say? Do you have a beard? And did you have a blue hoodie on yesterday?

lol. We have a 'bantz' king among us.

Nae beard, nae blue hoody. Feel free to make yourself known at the next game and let us know what parts of our patter we can improve. You can maybe even give us some hints and tips.

lol. We have a 'bantz' king among us.

Nae beard, nae blue hoody. Feel free to make yourself known at the next game and let us know what parts of our patter we can improve. You can maybe even give us some hints and tips.

bantz? Really? Who had blue hoodie on?

bantz? Really? Who had blue hoodie on?

Eh I dunno, I don't tend to observe the fashion choices of my mates or those around me at the fitba.

If you want I can ask around? Maybe even find out what colour of socks and boxers they had on.

Like I said, make yourself known at the next game. Will make you seem less creepy than coming on here and rhyming off what folk were wearing etc at the game.