Sons' sorrow

So what interests does he still hold with us? The reports say "By holding interests in East Fife FC and Dumbarton FC, through Neil Rankine, shareholder of Livingston 5 Ltd, whereby Livingston FC holds power to influence the management or administration of those two aforementioned other clubs"

Today I heard people say Nish was really good, but also heard people say he was garbage, mental how opinions can be so varied.

I felt he was decent in the first linking with Campbell, feel as if he heads the ball on and takes his time getting into the box, frustrating.

He was poor in the second and should have been replaced by Fleming.

Kirky is wasted out wide, doesn't look comfortable there especially on the left.

Today I heard people say Nish was really good, but also heard people say he was garbage, mental how opinions can be so varied.

I felt he was decent in the first linking with Campbell, feel as if he heads the ball on and takes his time getting into the box, frustrating.

He was poor in the second and should have been replaced by Fleming.

Kirky is wasted out wide, doesn't look comfortable there especially on the left.

Yup completely agree. Nish and Campbell looked promising in the first half but in the second we basically just played high balls to him which he struggles with.

No idea why our best central mid (controversial I know but with CTs injury and Aggy being out the team last year I think he is) is being played wide when he clearly can't play there. Hopefully everything will be sorted for next week and then the trip to Ibrox.

Yup completely agree. Nish and Campbell looked promising in the first half but in the second we basically just played high balls to him which he struggles with.

No idea why our best central mid (controversial I know but with CTs injury and Aggy being out the team last year I think he is) is being played wide when he clearly can't play there. Hopefully everything will be sorted for next week and then the trip to Ibrox.

Kirkpatrick, when played in his natural position, should be a key player for us, two good feet (I know his delivery is inconsistent), and had a bit of flair. Megginson was poor/quiet today, has he ever had a game playing upfront for us?

Apart from the disappointment of an opening day loss, what were the club thinking about when they agreed to allow Joma to make that shite away strip with THOSE socks. No team would win wearing that rigooot.

Didn't mind the top, we knew it was an off she shelf design so didn't expect much more.

Socks are horrific right enough... Surely a balls up and we will get black ones?

We only have to wear the away kit against Raith Rovers in the league, so it might only be worn once more this season depending on who/where we play in cup ties!

Not too sure about that, last year we wore our away kit at every league away game except Alloa did we not? I know normally you'd only wear the away kit if the home kits clashed but I don't think we do it that way.

Edit: livi also

Edited by Thommo90

Not too sure about that, last year we wore our away kit at every league away game except Alloa did we not? I know normally you'd only wear the away kit if the home kits clashed but I don't think we do it that way.

Edit: livi also

It wasn't an off the shelf kit, so maybe we'll only wear it when we have too. Time will tell.