Sons' sorrow

Anyone else concerned at the last two home results? murray doesnt seem able to set the team out to dominate an opponent and we ve lost to two teams fighting at the bottom.

I like easton so far, but he's got crap options around him

We look 2 lightweight tbh nobody to bully defenders. Most of the 2nd half yesterday there was no movement upfront. Only seen Easton twice but hasn't impressed me tbh

c**t's got his own clothing line and he's about your age. ...?

Aye, doesn't make him a bad person. I've seen you strutting about with your FC Limited Edition manbag

We look 2 lightweight tbh nobody to bully defenders. Most of the 2nd half yesterday there was no movement upfront. Only seen Easton twice but hasn't impressed me tbh

Easton was excellent away at Falkirk, when he was allowed the freedom to drift about as he wanted in the number 10 role. His got extremely quick feet and ripped a few of the Falkirk defenders a few times. The reason that he was allowed to play with freedom was that Petrie was doing the dirty work in midfield, breaking play up and stopping Falkirk attacks to allow Easton to play further forward.

The biggest thing we lacked yesterday was a bit of steel in midfield. I've no idea why Muzz dropped Petrie as a midfield of Mitch (who I thought did reasonably well yesterday, was prepared to put his foot in and covered well defensively) Aggy, Gaz, Easton and Gils is never going to offer much protection to our much maligned defence.

A physical presence up front - it doesn't even have to big a tall guy, just someone who's strong and prepared to put themselves about a bit - and a Petrie in midfield and we should see an improvement in the last two (abysmal) home results.

Aye, doesn't make him a bad person. I've seen you strutting about with your FC Limited Edition manbag

Easton was excellent away at Falkirk, when he was allowed the freedom to drift about as he wanted in the number 10 role. His got extremely quick feet and ripped a few of the Falkirk defenders a few times. The reason that he was allowed to play with freedom was that Petrie was doing the dirty work in midfield, breaking play up and stopping Falkirk attacks to allow Easton to play further forward.

The biggest thing we lacked yesterday was a bit of steel in midfield. I've no idea why Muzz dropped Petrie as a midfield of Mitch (who I thought did reasonably well yesterday, was prepared to put his foot in and covered well defensively) Aggy, Gaz, Easton and Gils is never going to offer much protection to our much maligned defence.

A physical presence up front - it doesn't even have to big a tall guy, just someone who's strong and prepared to put themselves about a bit - and a Petrie in midfield and we should see an improvement in the last two (abysmal) home results.

Really no point in adding anything to this, it has pretty much all now been said. Maybe the emperor has misplaced his breeks.

Good win for the developmental team last night. Could it be that Nish is a shite coach/manager as well???

It could be yes. I see that CT played for them last night too, hopefully he can get himself back to the CT we know very soon.

Is there an actual development league table? I found one yesterday but we weren't on it, which was strange.

Did Dumbarton ever play a pre season tournament in lloret de mar? My old dad says he seen them whilst on holiday years ago, I was looking online and couldn't find anything.

Your old dad is not wrong. I'm pretty sure the year was 1975 when Sons defeated a 'local side' to lift 'The Lloret De Mar Trophy', and a damned impressive thing it was too. I must check if it is one of the showcases in the foyer and if it is you can both see it on March 7th !!

Your old dad is not wrong. I'm pretty sure the year was 1975 when Sons defeated a 'local side' to lift 'The Lloret De Mar Trophy', and a damned impressive thing it was too. I must check if it is one of the showcases in the foyer and if it is you can both see it on March 7th !!

The trophy is indeed in the cabinet. I'm almost certain it was earlier than '75. I seem to remember pics of Kenny Wilson with the trophy which would make it '72.

The trophy is indeed in the cabinet. I'm almost certain it was earlier than '75. I seem to remember pics of Kenny Wilson with the trophy which would make it '72.

I stand suitably corrected on the year, and how appropriate would it have been for 'The Spaniard' himself to have supped from the Lloret de Mar Trophy ?

And we owe a debt of gratitude to Waspy and his faither for momentarily taking our minds off the glaring lack of a striker, always assuming that Shay didn't pick one up at Screwfix yesterday. Glad to see they had the biggest tool in the constituency there too ;)

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=1725

The guy on the left - I thought Jaws was deid, no ?

I stand suitably corrected on the year, and how appropriate would it have been for 'The Spaniard' himself to have supped from the Lloret de Mar Trophy ?

And we owe a debt of gratitude to Waspy and his faither for momentarily taking our minds off the glaring lack of a striker, always assuming that Shay didn't pick one up at Screwfix yesterday. Glad to see they had the biggest tool in the constituency there too ;)

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=1725

The guy on the left - I thought Jaws was deid, no ?

She's certainly a tool but 'biggest' tool has to go to her chum and fellow useless p***k, Mrs Baillie. That chain they are cutting would've looked like a little sweety necklace in her cheesecake fattened paws. Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery