Sons' sorrow

I'm sure part of Turners wages were coming from the Bet Butler guys. Could it be that their demise is linked with Turners current shape/form? Just saying.

Hang on. Let me just get my head around this. You're enquiring whether the closing of an online betting company has negatively affected Chris Turner's physical fitness? That's what you're asking us?

I think I need to go and have a lie down.

Hang on. Let me just get my head around this. You're enquiring whether the closing of an online betting company has negatively affected Chris Turner's physical fitness? That's what you're asking us?

I think I need to go and have a lie down.

Not sure i like the tone of your response there Pete. Can you just think for a while what i might have been suggesting instead of going for a lie down? Or is the lie down to give you time to think about it? I was merely suggesting that there may be a link to Chris Turners drop in form to an arrangement that was in place that may now have some issues.

Pete lets ask you a question? Would you be fully motivated in your job if some factors had come in to play that were affecting your salary or had the potential to affect it?

Edited by sons'r'us

Gilhaney has easily been one of our better players this season along with graham although Rodgers has

easily been our best along with kane.

We have a huge problem on our.left hand side. Just watch.the video of.the hibs game and count how many times megginson and.lister were taken apart.

Nish is being missed as we.need a.Target man to play 442 properly.

Gilhaney has easily been one of our better players this season along with graham although Rodgers has

We have a huge problem on our.left hand side. Just watch.the video of.the hibs game and count how many times megginson and.lister were taken apart.

Aye, lister was that poor he was non existent!

Not sure i like the tone of your response there Pete. Can you just think for a while what i might have been suggesting instead of going for a lie down? Or is the lie down to give you time to think about it? I was merely suggesting that there may be a link to Chris Turners drop in form to an arrangement that was in place that may now have some issues.

Pete lets ask you a question? Would you be fully motivated in your job if some factors had come in to play that were affecting your salary or had the potential to affect it?

You don't like my tone? Should I get permission from you before using sarcasm in future, boss?

Jimmy Lister :wub: What I'd do to have a Lister/Prunty strikeforce back, I hope Airdrie realise how lucky they are.

As has been mentioned previously our chairman admitted at the Abbotsford meeting that Brabco have contributed ziltch financially since they took ownership.

He was effectively trying to get us to buy into their ideas and get us on their side so I don't imagine he'd lie about their lack of financial contribution.

As has been mentioned previously our chairman admitted at the Abbotsford meeting that Brabco have contributed ziltch financially since they took ownership.

He was effectively trying to get us to buy into their ideas and get us on their side so I don't imagine he'd lie about their lack of financial contribution.

Talking of which, it's all gone very quiet on the subject of the Debt Dome :blink:

As would I, but why would he make that up when he's trying to get us on their side? If they'd been helping out in any way at all he'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

That's my take on it.

Chris Turner's fitness and form isn't the result of a wage conspiracy, it's the result of him being a human and humans being susceptible to injuries and loss of form.