Sons' sorrow

Ross County fans take on Mark Broon that I obtained a while back (<<<<<ITK)

Capable shot stopper. His kicking/distribution is diabolical. The worst I have ever seen.

Useless. Won't leave his goal line which is frustrating.

But at least he's consistent. He almost never comes flying out unexpectedly.

I think he's a dreadful shot stopper too.

He's also about three foot six.

And silent.

Not a big fan.

I think Mark Brown is getting a hard time here. He is genuinely poor at kicking, and not confident taking cross balls, but he is a good shot-stopper and has held his own in the top flight for roughly a decade. He'll do a good job for Dumbarton I'd think.

I wouldnt have minded him (or Reguero, but not both) staying with County as back-up/competition for a new no.1

Mark Brown was never a fans favourite all I would add is not the worst keeper we have ever had or the best.

Decent shot stopper never going to dominate his box and as previously stated dodgy on the pass back which always made me ask why do we keep passing it back to him.

Well we all missed the keeper debate anyway didn't we? :P

Welcome Mark, you'll fit right in here.

Good signing delighted with that, hopefully more to follow!!

Seems you are delighted! So much so you posted thrice ;)

Edited by squeezeboxson

Very pleased with the signing of Mark Brown, and looking forward to more as well. The squad is starting to take shape nicely.

As posted above, some of the Ross County fans don't seem to rate him too highly, but to have been in and around the top division for most of his career, he must be at least decent.

We haven't exactly been blessed in the goalkeeping department in recent years, and Mark Brown I'm sure will be of good enough ability to become our first choice for the coming season.