Sons' sorrow

whats happening with the john mcginn thing at st mirren if hes unhappy with them id like to see us offer him something with us

Not a chance we'd be able to get him, his wages will be large, he'll find a full-time club no bother and we'd have to pay a few hundred thousand in compensation.

Stee closing in on another signing. That'll be 4 new faces before pre-season training.

Can we expect any news today, Stee...or Faz....or whoever you really are?!

Edit: Forgot my question mark, dang.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

:thumsup2 Excellent

28 appearances and 5 goals in the league :lol: Try 33 appearances and 2 goals!

I was wracking my brains trying to and remember Taggs scoring 1 never mind 5! :lol:

Flemdogg now the only one left from last seasons squad that we don't know if staying or going. You'd assume we still have a good piece of the budget left to get some strikers in too. We could field a decent starting 11 now though, which is good IMO.

Great stuff. Happy to have Gaz back, I hear there was a full-time offer on the table for him as well.

That means out of 28 players that we used last season only six have signed on again for next season. Don't think I can ever remember such a high turnover before.