Sons' sorrow

Couple of absolute shiters to begin with, would prefer a winning start and some momentum before going into tough games like Hibs and St Mirren.

I'd sell my maw to the slavers in the fighting pits of Meereen for a victory over Muzz. Him sent to the stand in a typical seethe as Sons fans burn Ian Murray masks.

Why not? Someone who managed to score ten goals in a team as bad as that must have something

Because I've seen him play at this level and he didn't play particularly well.

I'm not saying he's 100% going to be shite for us but I'm still not impressed. His 10 goals for Stirling doesn't really change my mind on that.

I'm obviously hoping he turns out to be a handy signing.

Well...I don't really know what to make of that. Most Binos fans seem to think he was dreadful, despite his decent enough goal record with them.

If anyone can get him playing well then I'm sure Wee Stee can, wouldn't be the first time we've been unsure about signing only for them to prove us completely wrong.

Welcome to DFC Gordon, hopefully you'll do a bit better than yer brother!

I think Smith will do a job for us, certainly had an eye for goal at Raith and hopefully he will do well

For us, should be better than Kevin :)

Did he? 5 goals all in all, though scored twice against Dumbarton, one of which was a wee bit of a screamer from 18 yards in a 4-2 defeat at home, the other a header in a 3-3 draw away. More or less alternated week in, week out with Greig Spence in the team, neither seemed able to get a decent run of form going.