Sons' sorrow

Was at rugby park in seventies when big John broke the leg of a Kilmarnock player with a perfectly fair tackle. He had thighs like tree trunks. Ronnie curran was a real hard man as well . Drew nelson was also hard but also a little crazy and was not a man to annoy. If I remember rightly big John jumbo Muir and Dennis ruddy all played at same time in one of the hardest half back lines in post war Scottish football.

Heard we looking at bringing in Craig Moore in loan from Motherwell. You may recall him on loan at Cowden 2 seasons ago. Very good striker i recall.

As i understand it, 3 clubs are after him on loan. Despite making 9 appearances for Motherwell last season he is still developing and Motherwell feel a 6 month loan deal will be useful. He's still only 21.

I actually thought we might be done with signings but a highly rated young striker may give us even better options especially with Craig being 34.

Heard we looking at bringing in Craig Moore in loan from Motherwell. You may recall him on loan at Cowden 2 seasons ago. Very good striker i recall.

As i understand it, 3 clubs are after him on loan. Despite making 9 appearances for Motherwell last season he is still developing and Motherwell feel a 6 month loan deal will be useful. He's still only 21.

I actually thought we might be done with signings but a highly rated young striker may give us even better options especially with Craig being 34.

Quality finisher.

We could do with a young, loanee striker imo.

Fleming and Craig are both big strong physical types, and Smith is backup as far as I can see. Would be ideal to have another option.

Probably the only kind of player that's missing from the squad. What's the source?

Probably the only kind of player that's missing from the squad. What's the source?

It was in the Sun today. Motherwell want to put Moore out on loan to the Championship and acccording to the paper Dumbarton, Alloa, Falkirk and QoS are all interested. Edited by Skyline Drifter

I think they announced that only Hibs and Rangers would be all ticket. Hibs tickets were available from Monday I believe.

Aye they were, already picked mine up. The new ticket design is very nice. Seems strange not to make it a Cat.A as I'd imagine Saints will bring a big following.