Sons' sorrow

They had Scott Ferguson on our bench last week. Think it was miller who was missing. Media mustake just like flenning.

Leaving #666 out of the team lines. The PA must be very, very brave.

By the way, I heard someone shout 'Mon eh Daz 666 Miller' today from the stand. What a hero 8) Can't wait to see him in competitive action.

By the way, I heard someone shout 'Mon eh Daz 666 Miller' today from the stand. What a hero 8) Can't wait to see him in competitive action.

Bet it was BBPF, I instantly read it in his voice.

That was shite today. I fully expect Fleming to be dropped next week after his bitch flip.

Gibson and Craig are the only 2 with pass marks. The passing was atrocious. Final ball was equally as bad. It's only the league cup 1st round but improvements are required all round and I'm glad we got that performance out the road early. If we play like that against Hibs it'll be a doing.

:lol:

Myself and Moonster were very vocal in our support of satan today.

What did Garry Fleming

Do?

Shouting match with darren barr while the game was being played around him. Subbed off, ignored gibsons high 5/hand shake, Ignored aitken and farrell then I think Aitkens word were "get to f**k" and sent him down the tunnel.

Came back out a few minutes later.

What did Garry Fleming

Do?

Walked halfway back into his own half to have a verbal with Barr whilst play was on going and we were in the East Fife half. Spat the dummy for being subbed and havibg words with the management team before being told to disappear.

I suspected it was him, but never like to assume these things :lol:

That was shite today. I fully expect Fleming to be dropped next week after his bitch flip.

Gibson and Craig are the only 2 with pass marks. The passing was atrocious. Final ball was equally as bad. It's only the league cup 1st round but improvements are required all round and I'm glad we got that performance out the road early. If we play like that against Hibs it'll be a doing.

I'd give Kirkpatrick a pass as well, did fairly well when he came on.

:lol:

Myself and Moonster were very vocal in our support of satan today.

3 members of the #666 supporters club...It's set up perfectly for his debut. He comes on, we're all sat scattered around the stadium. As he enters the field of play we turn round and reveal our shirts with 'Miller 6' on the back of them. Like some sort of Satan worshipping ritual. Stand for 6 seconds and then sit back down again as if nothing's happened.

What did Garry Fleming

Do?

Ran up to half-way when we had the ball to shout at Darren Barr, lost his head a bit. He was subbed and didn't shake hands with Stee or Faz, just said something to them. Aitken then sent him up the tunnel.

For all he's usually a feisty character on the pitch, it's very unusual to see him react like that off it.

East Fife played us perfectly yesterday.

They weren't particularly great in possession but they didn't have to be. Their game was based on stopping us playing and they did it really well. They closed down aggressively and gave us no time on the ball. As a result, our passes were often stray and our decision making was poor. The East Fife goal was a nice finish but Brown's positioning was terrible and our defence didn't deal with the threat at all. Should never have been allowed to run at us.

It wasn't all bad from Dumbarton - Craig looked good but needs games and Cawley worked really hard. That said, some performances were pretty poor. Barr looks like a guy who hasn't played much football in the past year. Fleming's spat did him no favours but its understandable that he was frustrated as the service to him was virtually non-existent. I can't remember too many clear cut chance where we really troubled their keeper other than the equaliser. We never really looked like getting a 2nd goal.

And when we wasted the 2nd chance to win on penalties, it was clear we were going out.