Sons' sorrow

Don't need a pipe or slippers yet. Just would like to wear a flipping polo shirt not a football top. So stop picking on me cause am fae Clydebank.

Have you spoke to the club? I'm sure when Surridge made our kits we had polos for sale, they may have some of them still lying around. Even if they don't, if they get enough people enquiring about them they may plan to get some in.

EDIT - Come to think of it, didn't we have tracksuit tops and the like in a couple of years back? It could be the case that there wasn't enough interest in them and as such we've stopped selling them. I doubt we'd not stock an item that we know would sell.

Edited by The Moonster

Just seen that Turner is out for 6 weeks. Gutted for him

He was replaced by McKinnon in the first half. Disappointing to say the least. He was pretty injury prone in the latter part of his time with us so not surprising. Hopefully he can get fit and back into the team. Would like to see him do well.

Actually not very well, other than fighting, scrapping and for fleming and buchanan bossing their oppo all game.

St mirren could have won 3-1 on another day and we'd have felt our effort deserved better, perhaps thats very promising.

If I have a concern, it's a lack of goals from open play this far in the league.

Actually not very well, other than fighting, scrapping and for fleming and buchanan bossing their oppo all game.

St mirren could have won 3-1 on another day and we'd have felt our effort deserved better, perhaps thats very promising.

If I have a concern, it's a lack of goals from open play this far in the league.

Crikey, lighten up. I thought we were very decent today. We were comfortably the better team today and it made such a difference to see a team actually looking like the wanted to win, unlike last seasons miserable dross we were served. We controlled the game for the most part, and crucially played it at the pace we dictated.

St Mirren would need to have had 3 shots on goal to have won 3-1 on another day!

This time last year we'd just lost 4-0 at home to Queen of the South and 3-1 to Raith the previous week. I don't care how we score, we're a big physical team and it's nice to see us using that to our advantage. At least we're actually scoring goals!

I'd add Taggart and Gallagher to your standouts list as well. Gal bossed the midfield, whilst Taggart was once again excellent both in defence and attack.

The way Docherty dealt with the very talented McMullan (who will be one of the best players in the league this season) was also very impressive.

I'm not down, god no.

Perhaps last year we'd have lost that game based on number of chances alone, the difference seems obvious and its confidence.

Aitken seems to have put together a team who can follow instruction and tactics like murray's, but with confidence and belief in themself more than hope in what that might bring them.