Sons' sorrow

Part of the fun on a day like this, is getting your new sons top on, whether it be home or away, I like the two of them, football tops have been expensive for years, we just happen to be charging, on average, the same as everyone else, I do wish however, that they had the facility to put your favourite player's name and number on the back, oh aye,and for years I've wanted a window sticker for the car, do they pendants even sell?, their ancient

Edited by optimistic

For long distance fans, the club shop is the worst on offer anywhere. A hat, a couple of ties ( who apart from club officials wear these ties ?) a scarf and one badge. Jesus, that's awful.

I agree that trakky tops, polos, shorts etc would be very welcome to buy and you hope that the club has researched the market and decided against stocking these items rather than just not being arsed.

For long distance fans, the club shop is the worst on offer anywhere. A hat, a couple of ties ( who apart from club officials wear these ties ?) a scarf and one badge. Jesus, that's awful.

I agree that trakky tops, polos, shorts etc would be very welcome to buy and you hope that the club has researched the market and decided against stocking these items rather than just not being arsed.

hear hear, there's a shop in greenock, sells Morton strips, why haven't we got a local shop, either, in the town centre or asda, sports direct, only our loyal fans know the shop is in the club, the strip has to be seen to promote new fans, young or old

Then there is 20% corporation tax to pay on the profit (net of VAT) . If the club pays a tenner including VAT for a strip and sells it for £40 inc VAT by the time VAT and corporation tax are deducted, and the cost of yhe badge and sponsor's name is added, the profit is roughly £15 per shirt. This is assuming they manage to sell every adult top at £40.

I agree that the limited stock for Dumbarton is disappointing. Having reached a certain age when wearing a football top looks ridiculous, a decent t shirt or polo shirt would be a nice choice.

Bought a pennant for car on Wednesday.

The club may not appreciate this, but if you like the Joma polo shirts why not buy direct? It wouldn't have the club badge, but would be the right colours and a fraction of the price. We buy all our stuff from TTL in Port Dundas I believe, it's where my team are getting all our new kit from this season (all Joma may I add!)

http://www.teamwearscotland.com/category/teamwear/polo-shirts/