Sons' sorrow

I also think Wright will be here for games and Aitken won't drop him easily. Pray I'm wrong though.

Seems certain that Craig will be dropped though which is good. I always say I don't like giving players stick so feel a bit wide saying I don't rate them on here! Least I'm no running my mouth off to them at the tunnel at full time whistles like some idiots.

Id probably take a draw now v morton if I was offered it.

Edited by Thommo90

Fail to understand fans who don't realise that our defence badly needed improvement after conceding 79 goals last year

As was already pointed out ad nauseum the defence wasn't the sole reason we conceded 79 goals, we had an absolutely powder puff midfield which teams simply passed their way thro - when you get that much activity in and around your own box you will lose goals.

Either that or Danny Rogers was a dumpling, as was Scott Taggart, as was Stuart Findlay and as was Andy Graham. Naw, I saw most of it and the first paragraph was a huge factor. Although Lee Mair WAS a total dumpling.

As was already pointed out ad nauseum the defence wasn't the sole reason we conceded 79 goals, we had an absolutely powder puff midfield which teams simply passed their way thro - when you get that much activity in and around your own box you will lose goals.

Either that or Danny Rogers was a dumpling, as was Scott Taggart, as was Stuart Findlay and as was Andy Graham. Naw, I saw most of it and the first paragraph was a huge factor. Although Lee Mair WAS a total dumpling.

Don't be absurd. It was solely down to Andy Graham.

And has been our most consistent performer, IMO.

Think he is the best football player we have at the team to he honest! Very good. Only negative for me is when we are behind he still tries to slow the game to suit himself. So frustrating to see last week when we were down vs Alloa. Looked as though we were the team winning the way we were playing, instead of being more urgent and going at them.

I get that the whole team played pretty slowly but that is how Routledge plays all the time, which is great when we are drawing/winning.