Sons' sorrow

Andy did organise the defence; Barr doesn't.

2012-2013 - 83 goals conceded.

2013-2014 - 64 goals conceded.

2014-2015 - 79 goals conceded.

226 goals conceded in 108 games equates to roughly 2.1 goals conceded every game. We finished 5th in the league with a goal difference of +1 in 2014. Sorry but I can see why Stevie Aitken felt a change might be needed there. And up until Saturday we were conceding roughly 1.6 goals per game, after Saturday it's 1.9 - still better than any defence with Andy in it. I liked him, he was a lovely guy but that seems to be distorting peoples views on his actual football ability.

Haha having not seen it yet I will click play. Although I may head to the bridge afterwards, u may find me washed up on the shore next to the stadium alongside some shopping trolleys!

You'd still offer more movement than our backline for the 3rd goal :lol:

Scottish cup draw tomorrow (10am) who are we fancying?

CSaLBY-UEAAeEbq.jpg

Be nice to play someone from outwith the league, a Highland league team like Wick, at home, or a more local outfit like Linlithgow or East Kilbride away.

Failing that, it's been a while since we were last at Cliftonhill or Galabank. Both of those would be decent enough.

*Awaits Queen of the South 3-0 Dumbarton, 28th November 2015, being drawn*

Be nice to play someone from outwith the league, a Highland league team like Wick, at home, or a more local outfit like Linlithgow or East Kilbride away.

Failing that, it's been a while since we were last at Cliftonhill or Galabank. Both of those would be decent enough.

I've wished for it every year and still it has not been granted - Wick away. Quite why you'd prefer letting the Wick fans have a tremendous day out rather than the other way around I do not know!

I've wished for it every year and still it has not been granted - Wick away. Quite why you'd prefer letting the Wick fans have a tremendous day out rather than the other way around I do not know!

I was up that way the other week and have to say the likes of Wick Academy, Brora Rangers and Golspie all have cracking wee grounds.

Fingers crossed we can get a decent away day!!

We will draw Falkirk or Dunfermline and be decidedly disappointed.

On another note, with a couple of weekends off coming up I am going to be able to take in a couple matches, 1 of these being ibrox, what's the deals with getting tickets for there? Can we rock up and pay at the gate or do we need to get from the stadium in the week leading up?

We will draw Falkirk or Dunfermline and be decidedly disappointed.

On another note, with a couple of weekends off coming up I am going to be able to take in a couple matches, 1 of these being ibrox, what's the deals with getting tickets for there? Can we rock up and pay at the gate or do we need to get from the stadium in the week leading up?

We'll get the highest placed team in the league that we possibly could. That's what usually happens. In the only exception to that in recent years we actually reached the quarter-final.

I'd love a monster trip up north somewhere against a highland league outfit but I always fear we get one, everyone travels up full of joy and bevy and the opposing team score a last minute shiter meaning we all traipse home embarassed, steamin' and wishing we hadn't invested 50 quid in watching us get beat 250 miles away.

2012-2013 - 83 goals conceded.

2013-2014 - 64 goals conceded.

2014-2015 - 79 goals conceded.

226 goals conceded in 108 games equates to roughly 2.1 goals conceded every game. We finished 5th in the league with a goal difference of +1 in 2014. Sorry but I can see why Stevie Aitken felt a change might be needed there. And up until Saturday we were conceding roughly 1.6 goals per game, after Saturday it's 1.9 - still better than any defence with Andy in it. I liked him, he was a lovely guy but that seems to be distorting peoples views on his actual football ability.

Remember you're not to reply to BigMac with stats!

CSaLBY-UEAAeEbq.jpg

East Kilbride or Wick away.