Sons' sorrow

Who knows.

It's only been a year since the meeting at the Abbotsford...

Do you reckon a year is long enough to make up some financial figures to go along with the lovely pictures that we saw last year? Or do we still have some more "rough stacking up" to do before we can publish figures?

Do you reckon a year is long enough to make up some financial figures to go along with the lovely pictures that we saw last year? Or do we still have some more "rough stacking up" to do before we can publish figures?

I'd like to think a year is long enough for the minature replica Rab the Bruce statue to have been created and displayed in the trophy cabinet. That's what we really want.

I've got to admit. I am one of the many Scottish fans who always relish a trip to the Strathclyde Homes, Bet Butler or whatever s***e company Dumbarton have got to sponsor their stadium these days. It really is full of character, what with it's impressive 2000 seater stand and grey fence. Terrific atmosphere in the place on match days, but what I appreciate most is the wide choice of stands/terracing to watch the game from.

I always relish a trip to the Shyster Exceller Stadium. I was able to celebrate winning the play offs there a few years ago whilst educating some of the younger fans about economics. "This is one of the folly stadiums built by middle ranking clubs in Scotland in which, silly as it may seem, these clubs thought that they needed 10,000 seats. This one bankrupted Airdrieonians. A new club, Airdrie United bought Clydebank's place in the league. The stadium is less than a tenth full most weeks and the people who do turn up are a bit like Trident. Weapons whom the majority of people in Scotland would rather not have on our soil"

I always relish a trip to the Shyster Exceller Stadium. I was able to celebrate winning the play offs there a few years ago whilst educating some of the younger fans about economics. "This is one of the folly stadiums built by middle ranking clubs in Scotland in which, silly as it may seem, these clubs thought that they needed 10,000 seats. This one bankrupted Airdrieonians. A new club, Airdrie United bought Clydebank's place in the league. The stadium is less than a tenth full most weeks and the people who do turn up are a bit like Trident. Weapons whom the majority of people in Scotland would rather not have on our soil"

Quality, made me chuckle out loud

why is there never a bus to Ibroke ? would have been handy on a late tuesday night.

is £15 still too high for a cup match, or about right !... battle of the basement

Is there defo not a bus running to Ibrox? I'll probably struggle to make it if there's not, probably a good thing tbh.

I'd say £15 is a good price to watch two Championship clubs in the Scottish Cup.

Is there defo not a bus running to Ibrox? I'll probably struggle to make it if there's not, probably a good thing tbh.

I'd say £15 is a good price to watch two Championship clubs in the Scottish Cup.

Pretty sure it was in the programme the other week, traffic will be chaos and parking pretty tricky I'd guess.

If I can scramble it off work I'll brave the train with a few of my Rangers supporting mates I think.

There is nothing better than a visit to ibrox. Stuck in some obscure corner surrounded by troglodytes and that's just the stewards. No save your money for our fabulous cup run this season. When we win the cup we will go straight into next seasons Europa league. I remember messi saying that his only ambition left was to play at theCID stadium.