Sons' sorrow

7 hours ago, sons'r'us said:

The reporter has confirmed that Todd is away to St. Mirren as thought. Aitken has also stated he is hoping to confirm the signing of another winger tomorrow.

Fingers crossed it works out for him but for me he's really not shown enough. He's been average this season. When I heard he was coming at the start of the season I was excited from all the reviews he was getting but he's been average so far. I suspect he'll be a journey man like a lot of players.

7 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Get on the phone to Stevie and make it happen then.

Will do. Anything else anyone wants me to order for the team? If he can get a winger then he's pretty much nailed my transfer demands. Might aim for whoever Ayr are trying to sign just for the lolz

I suppose if we didn't pay him anything then 5k (at about £300 a week) is probably close to what we would have paid him in wages.

I'm still a bit confused and disappointed by the fact we appear to have had to pay for him though.

That is very true. I don't imagine it's much difference had we got him in on a normal contract and had been paying him a wage.

Perhaps a bit premature with my 'shambles' shout but either way it's odd.