Sons' sorrow

Rabin did indeed have a great game last night.

I was actually surprised how effective both of our wingers were against Falkirk. Crossan managed to beat his fullback a good few times aswell, most notably when he put in that excellent left footed cross which both Jones and Omar should have done better with IMO.

Omar was a standout last night though and deserved his goal for all the hard work he put in.

4 minutes ago, Deeloon said:

I hear you guys were on the verge of signing Scott Fenwick but we doubled his wage, what sort of wage are the players  on there?

We pay fairly modest wages, especially since Duffy arrived. It sounds like Forfar are chucking the cash around with the size of that squad and the fact you are offering double what we are. A fairly risky strategy in the current climate.

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble here, but if we had signed a player then it wouldn't be for the SPFL to tease. Froxy's just became a dad. He isn't coming back to Scotland anytime soon. 

I also can't picture him being much of a Jim Duffy player either 🤣

24 minutes ago, Deeloon said:

I hear you guys were on the verge of signing Scott Fenwick but we doubled his wage, what sort of wage are the players  on there?

About £200 a week max I'd guess. 

3 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble here, but if we had signed a player then it wouldn't be for the SPFL to tease. Froxy's just became a dad. He isn't coming back to Scotland anytime soon. 

I also can't picture him being much of a Jim Duffy player either 🤣

The clubs mystic emoji retweet looks a bit daft in that case tbh. 

Jeez that goal v Dunfermline was other-worldy. What a fucking hit.
That's the best goal I've seen in the flesh. I didn't even cheer when it hit the net. I simply stood up with my hands in the air and said "what a fucking goal"

1 hour ago, microdave said:
1 hour ago, George Parr said:
Jeez that goal v Dunfermline was other-worldy. What a fucking hit.

That's the best goal I've seen in the flesh. I didn't even cheer when it hit the net. I simply stood up with my hands in the air and said "what a fucking goal"

I wasn't there that afternoon but I was listening to BBC Radio Scotland 'Open All Mics' and Tam McManus interrupted Richard Gordon to virtually shout that 'he had just seen one of the best goals you will ever see in a Scottish football ground'.

Froxy was the dogs, and he was almost certainly the only person who will ever have me checking the flight departures out of Nicosia. 

23 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I wasn't there that afternoon but I was listening to BBC Radio Scotland 'Open All Mics' and Tam McManus interrupted Richard Gordon to virtually shout that 'he had just seen one of the best goals you will ever see in a Scottish football ground'.

Froxy was the dogs, and he was almost certainly the only person who will ever have me checking the flight departures out of Nicosia.