Sons' sorrow

Couple of trialists expected tonight, seems they played against Stenny too. I can't make it as I have a family dinner but hopefully the twitter will let us know who they are.

EDIT - Anyone think a tenner for a Tuesday night friendly is a bit much?

Edited by The Moonster

Couple of trialists expected tonight, seems they played against Stenny too. I can't make it as I have a family dinner but hopefully the twitter will let us know who they are.

EDIT - Anyone think a tenner for a Tuesday night friendly is a bit much?

Yeah a tenner for a Tuesday night friendly is poor, considering a competitive Cup tie @ Berwick last season was only £12.

A £5er entry tonight would have been reasonable, dare say we'll charge a tenner v Carlisle Utd though??

Yeah a tenner for a Tuesday night friendly is poor, considering a competitive Cup tie @ Berwick last season was only £12.

A £5er entry tonight would have been reasonable, dare say we'll charge a tenner v Carlisle Utd though??

I'm not sure, I rarely go to these matches unless it's a decent day out. I'll head along on Saturday, hopefully to pick up a new top. I'd have thought £5 & £3 would have been the norm for friendlies but perhaps I'm wrong.

I'm not sure, I rarely go to these matches unless it's a decent day out. I'll head along on Saturday, hopefully to pick up a new top. I'd have thought £5 & £3 would have been the norm for friendlies but perhaps I'm wrong.

It will be at least a tenner for us on Saturday.

I actually think they should have made the Thistle match a free match on the season ticket, further justifying the price increase and snaring the punters in for the kit launch.

It will be at least a tenner for us on Saturday.

I actually think they should have made the Thistle match a free match on the season ticket, further justifying the price increase and snaring the punters in for the kit launch.

that's actually a really good idea, shame it's too late for the club to implement it