Sons' sorrow

Fancy somthing like that for the bigger games Grindlay Graham. Mair. McglauchlanVan zanten. Linton H.murray Turner. Kirkpatrick Megginson Nish

Like the look of that, with Murray sitting deep to pride cover when Van Z or Linton go for a wonder up the line.

Fairly relaxed with our squad now, although we're still short in depth but I don't think anyone expects anything else. Another striker would be good and I'd expect an addition or two through the loan system in the coming weeks.

Like the look of that, with Murray sitting deep to pride cover when Van Z or Linton go for a wonder up the line.

Fairly relaxed with our squad now, although we're still short in depth but I don't think anyone expects anything else. Another striker would be good and I'd expect an addition or two through the loan system in the coming weeks.

We still have the loan signings to come in, and they will come! With millers loan last season, think we could see somthing coming from celtic or kane might not come back but it seemed to work well so they might have some one else?

Anyone know what closed doors games we have planned? I'm assuming there must be something organised with a 2 week gap between Edinburgh City and Hamilton.

Edited to add: scrap that, just realised that Hamilton is Tuesday night and Partick is next Saturday.

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery

Dunfermline didn't get relegated. They failed to win promotion.

You're absolutely right, my mistake.

Scully won fans player of the year last season IIRC. Surprised he never got a loan at a First Division club then, maybe he's happy at the Pars.

Now that the World Cup is over I expect us to start making some key signings. A few players have put themselves in the shop window; that Messi chap might be worth a punt by Murray.

Hopefully get him playing as a trialist tomorrow night against Hamilton.