Sons' sorrow

2 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Joking aside, I think it's not a bad idea. I also like the business raffle idea. If anyone has the ear of the club, I'd be in for either of those.

Surely the raffle thing would allow for a group or the trust (as hinted above?) to buy as many tickets as they liked too? I'm sure there would be a few of our fans happy enough to buy a ticket even if they didn't have a business themselves.

17 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Re the above Planning Application, I attach the layout of the development proposed by Cognitive Capital.  Please view it and remind yourself that it is being submitted by the owners of the football club, with seemingly no documented demur on the part of the DFC Board.

There is a meeting of the WDC Planning Committee scheduled for August 2nd at Clydebank Town Hall but as of now we don't know if Planning Application DC22/238/FUL will be on the discussion agenda. 

Site Plan Rev 'C'.png

Given that would leave the football club very little parking space I'd be  very surprised if the Council approved that

I don't know who the team in white are because they certainly don't play like Dumbarton. I'm thoroughly enjoying this and although I only came for the new strip, I might well be back on Saturday.

I think that's something Faz might want to rethink. I really appreciate that we're not sitting back and letting ICT come on to us, but we can be more pragmatic than throwing a centre-back up the pitch for a long throw when we're two up, from which we immediately concede a chance on the break.

Enjoyed that. Played well and 2 lovely goals. Couldn't tell if Caley goal crossed the line. Hopefully Carlo and Hilton only taken off as precautions. Thought 98 minutes seemed a bit much. Could see we were knackered from 75 onwards. Who are the 2 new guys on mics? What's happened to Chris and Fraser?