Sons' sorrow

I was thinking of taking up the hospitality option, but not for that price. I imagine there will still be a decent demand for it however so I can't grudge you that.

Aye, I think they know enough folk will pay it and they won't even need to fill the place but I imagine they will. I'd actually heard the prices were going to be higher than that so it looks like some sense has been seen (or forced).

I was thinking of taking up the hospitality option, but not for that price. I imagine there will still be a decent demand for it however so I can't grudge you that.

How do you know anyone buying hospitality is a Sons fan ??

If season ticket holders don't take up the offer is it not a wee bit iffy, when they go on public sale

This will be interesting methinks.

I'd imagine we may have to collect tickets for the big games so if a season ticket holder can't make it their seat can be used. Am I right?

I actually don't have a huge problem with this, provided we have plenty of time to pick up our tickets, AND the opening hours are sufficient to make it relatively easy for working people to collect them.

You could even collect your Cat A ticket at the previous home game.

This season is an opportunity to bring some much needed income into our coffers, and we've all complained about the club not aggressively pursuing options to extend our capacity. It would be crazy to have season ticket seats lying empty for Cat A games. Get unused ones "resold" and give Ian Murray the budget he needs to compete.

Edited by mike rankine

The left back we had on was awful.

Mccallum looked pretty decent again but faded out before he was subbed.

Carlisle bossed it, we couldn't get the ball upto Fleming in the second at all.

was that the big guy playing with the number 9 shirt on?

http://www.tellhimhespele.com/gordon-lennon-well-i-wonder/

Nice wee piece on Guido for anyone who's interested.

What a guy he was.

Great read, I never saw Gordon play, my first game was Alloa, first game of the 2009-2010 season, where Gordons partner, son and family raised the championship flag, very sad day, but very touching, lovely reading about him and he did seem to always have a big grin on his face looking at all his online photos, you could tell he loved football.

The five years have flown by, he will be very proud of the Sons performance since...We lost 3-1 that day, but it didn't put me off lol

I actually don't have a huge problem with this, provided we have plenty of time to pick up our tickets, AND the opening hours are sufficient to make it relatively easy for working people to collect them.

You could even collect your Cat A ticket at the previous home game.

This season is an opportunity to bring some much needed income into our coffers, and we've all complained about the club not aggressively pursuing options to extend our capacity. It would be crazy to have season ticket seats lying empty for Cat A games. Get unused ones "resold" and give Ian Murray the budget he needs to compete.

This bit interests me; if for whatever reason a season ticket holder does not uplift their match ticket how does the club prevent the home end becoming populated with say 100 Rangers, Hearts or Hibs fans ? Even proof of local residence at point of purchase is irrelevant if tickets are then simply passed on to mates, etc.,

I imagine the police will be totally comfortable with this. And I take it that empty seats in the Directors Box will also be up for sale, should the Brabco contingent fail to appear.