Sons' sorrow

2 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Based on last season, does that mean it's Aberdeen (top seeds) and Queens (third seeds) away. Airdrie (second seeds) and Los Pollos Hermanos (bottom seeds) at home?

We seem to play Aberdeen at Pittodrie more often than we play some sides that we've actually shared a league with :lol:

Yes, i think this will likely be spot on.

Premier Sports will want to capture Aberdeen slipping up away at the country park club and you'd have to assume they wouldn't have the top seeds playing the two bottom seeds away. 

5 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Excellent. I'm away down south for the first matchday, so I'm partially delighted that I'm not potentially missing a trip somewhere exciting.

assuming you more switched on lads than me know the formula for home and away games.  You able to tell me who (apart from Dumbo) airdrie will be home and away to?

2 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

assuming you more switched on lads than me know the formula for home and away games.  You able to tell me who (apart from Dumbo) airdrie will be home and away to?

Aberdeen if the formula stays the same

8 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Away v The Rock and Aberdeen

Home v EK and QoS

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Tell us more Boggs…

100% sure Jack has left us. 90% sure he's going to you.  100% gutted to lose him.  No use looking to see an announcement and a thank you for your service from the chancers who run our club.  They didn't even do that for a home grown player.

1 hour ago, WC Boggs said:

100% sure Jack has left us. 90% sure he's going to you.  100% gutted to lose him.  No use looking to see an announcement and a thank you for your service from the chancers who run our club.  They didn't even do that for a home grown player.

Well he's just been announced as away officially. Always a player I liked, although I was never sure if he was one of these guys who looked like a cracking player. And that sold me. Either way I think he'd be a good addition.

Also of interest is this from the Binos statement...Guessing it'll be the 20s with the odd fringe player.

The Stirlingshire Cup is returning. The format will be two groups of three with a home and away tie for each team. Group winners will meet in the final. Clubs competing are Stirling Albion, Alloa, Dumbarton, East Stirlingshire, Falkirk and Stenhousemuir. The draw will be held today (29 May) at the Association AGM.

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Well he's just been announced as away officially. Always a player I liked, although I was never sure if he was one of these guys who looked like a cracking player. And that sold me. Either way I think he'd be a good addition.

Also of interest is this from the Binos statement...Guessing it'll be the 20s with the odd fringe player.

Yes, the pelters on social media do gift amazing restorative power to our board's keyboard fingers.  The BS explanations for why people have departed ever remain the same though.

The return of the Stirlingshire cup is quite sweet nonetheless.  We might even have a team to play in it if we're lucky.

3 hours ago, WC Boggs said:

Just a hunch or do you have a good source?