Sons' sorrow

It previously was and raised them £2.5 million which saved the club when they sold it as part of the deal for Billy Bowie to come in. Not relevant to DFC - we ain't building anything.

The Park Hotel was a millstone around the neck of KFC and Johnstone was milking it for his own gains, like everything else there. KFC's hotel is the worst possible example you could have cited.

My gag related to DFC's mooted plans to build a fancy new stadium (perhaps you've heard about them?) with associated commercial development, but then you already knew that. Stop sooking the fun out of everything.

Stenny are well known to pay ludicrous wages to players so f**k them. Eric Paton was on a ridiculous wage, we have lost out to players countless times to them due to their superior wages. They even offered Armstrong a far better deal to go but he said no. They have calmed down a bit this season it seems but not before time.

Edit: f**k you Pete. I'll build a hotel on your grave when I crush your skull in.

Edited by Muzza81

Stenny are well known to play ludicrous wages to players to f**k them. Eric Paton was on a ridiculous wage, we have lost out to players countless times to them due to their superior wages. They even offered Armstrong a far better deal to go but he said no. They have calmed down a bit this season it seems but not before time.

:o A gay Stenhousemuir footballer prostitution ring!

You guys have signed Dylan Easton on loan from us until the end of the season. High hopes for him. He's been a star for our u20s all season. He's an attacking midfielder, plays best behind a striker. Very clever, tricky, intelligent player.

You guys have signed Dylan Easton on loan from us until the end of the season. High hopes for him. He's been a star for our u20s all season. He's an attacking midfielder, plays best behind a striker. Very clever, tricky, intelligent player.

Would that be Sons or Livi you're referring to?

ETA: forget that comment, just realised I wasn't on the match thread.

Don't think I've seen anything on the DFC OS yet.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

Delighted with that! Said a while back that I hoped we'd try and get him!

Sounds decent, happy with that.

I fear now our last loan has been used up we're stuck with the strikers we have. I really can't see where the goals are coming from.

I like Fleming and don't dislike Nish as much as others but your talking about 10 goals between them for the season. Archie or Mitch aren't the answer for me, I've seen both play upfront and neither strikes me as a composed finisher. Out of the 2 I'd probably rather see Mitch shunted up front and Archie remaining in midfield.

Any idea how long Gils is out for?

Interesting to see where he plays then. Could we be looking to play 4-5-1/4-3-3?

He could probably play wide or in an advanced roll in the middle with two more conventional midfielders behind him I'd say.

For him to be at his most effective, he needs to allowed a bit of freedom to drift around - I can't see him being a grafter for you.

Edited by Kyle

What s the rules for loan players.Dylan s on loan at Arbroath just now and I know we were trying to extend the loan.I thought you can sign for 3 clubs but only play for 2 ,so not sure if Dylan has played for St Johnstone yet.Did Alloa not have something like this with Martin Boyle last season.

What s the rules for loan players.Dylan s on loan at Arbroath just now and I know we were trying to extend the loan.I thought you can sign for 3 clubs but only play for 2 ,so not sure if Dylan has played for St Johnstone yet.Did Alloa not have something like this with Martin Boyle last season.

how has he been for you?

He's not played for St Johnstone yet in a competitive fixture this season so it's fine. Boyle had already played for both Dundee & Montrose when Alloa brought him in.

https://twitter.com/DyanEaston31/status/558258436346241024

6:27 in, Easton scoring against us in 2012 for Livi. Slightly mental that I remember that goal!

http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/livitv/dumbarton280812/livitv.php

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Boozy away to join Hamilton apparently...

Not too fussed by that, haven't been convinced he's had a positive effect on the team.

He better take the clipboard with him.

Who will fill that void? Ching should go awol from Clyde and swagger back into the Bet Butler. Contract breaches for breakfast for big Ching #thuglife

He could probably play wide or in an advanced roll in the middle with two more conventional midfielders behind him I'd say.

For him to be at his most effective, he needs to allowed a bit of freedom to drift around - I can't see him being a grafter for you.

We could be planning to play a midfield 5 which would mean he has Turner and Agnew behind him to do most of the dirty work. I don't see Turner or Agnew being dropped for him so he'll either be out wide or moved into that midfield 5.

Boozy away to join Hamilton apparently...

Somewhere, Howlin' Wilf is dancing a dance of joy over hundreds of broken clipboards.

Can we bring Ching back as assistant? :(