Sons' sorrow

Which has been one of the main problems in our defence for the last couple of years. Findlay simply emphasises how slow everyone else is.

To be fair I read that over a certain distance that findlay is a the quickest player at celtic.

The thing is, we already have 2 quick defenders in Taggart and Findlay and we're still leaking goals. We also have a very good goalkeeper.

Our midfield offer little protection to our defence, particularly when Turner is out. It's only really him and Gilhaney who will track back and cover.

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery

Andy grahams not getting any younger either, what he lacks in pace, is normally balanced out with his drive and enthusiasm for the game, but I'd still be trying to get someone of the same pace and ability of findlay, who I'd hope to have for another season, to play alongside each other, and another holding style midfielder

I think Antonia should write a letter complaining to the League about the kick off time. As some others seem to be doing.

I think Andy Graham has enhanced Stuart Findlays time at Dumbarton as he has for Danny Rogers. I think we have had achieved our goal for the season. Jordan Kirkpatricks injury came at a bad time for us. I do think some of our signings have not been as good as Ian Murray and we anticipated. I do think we are ready for the start of building a new team like he did when he arrived.

looking forward to a new season and hope we keep some of my favourite players and let some of our midfield lightweights go. For me we need a new solid midfield holding player as Chris Turner has disappointed me for most of the season. I can say this as I am not going to the Player of the Season dance as CT might punch me or give me a Glasgow kiss.

I think Antonia should write a letter complaining to the League about the kick off time. As some others seem to be doing.

I think Andy Graham has enhanced Stuart Findlays time at Dumbarton as he has for Danny Rogers. I think we have had achieved our goal for the season. Jordan Kirkpatricks injury came at a bad time for us. I do think some of our signings have not been as good as Ian Murray and we anticipated. I do think we are ready for the start of building a new team like he did when he arrived.

looking forward to a new season and hope we keep some of my favourite players and let some of our midfield lightweights go. For me we need a new solid midfield holding player as Chris Turner has disappointed me for most of the season. I can say this as I am not going to the Player of the Season dance as CT might punch me or give me a Glasgow kiss.

Who's included in your midfield lightweights?

Easton,Petrie, Gilhaney and Agnew. Mark might have just had a bad end to the season and Aggie is so inconsistent. The other two are not even worth a mention.

Would rather give Mitch and Garry Fleming a role in midfield before Easton and petrie.

Quite amazed you want gilhaney and agnew to leave. Gilhaney does a good job of tracking back and covering the full back. Agnew is lightweight and mince at tackling but I wouldn't want to lose him. He plays his better football when he has good options moving infront of him and that hasn't been often this season. He's done alright and I know some people have chosen him for their poty.

Easton and Petrie are not worth a loan place, Id probably still rather have macdonald than them.