Sons' sorrow

I still reckon Moutinho wouldn't be worth signing on a playing contract, but I've no problem with him being reserve manager, as Aitken has mentioned.

Some really exciting attacking play on show last night, and superb defending and goalkeeping. With some time to settle and a few more bodies for depth, I think we could have a really good team.

FWIW loads of folk have recommended that insurance gaff to me. I'll probably head there next time I'm renewing my car insurance due to the sponsorship deal. The guy is a lifelong Sons fan, I'm sure he used to run the catering at Boghead.

Aye same, it's exactly what I would do if i ran a successful business and hopefully more Sons fans will do likewise.

They seethe on the Facebook page is remarkable. How dare a fan and owner of successful local business invest in the club, how dreadful. It's sounds silly - aye and the Strathclyde Homes Stadium and BetButler stadium didn't :lol:

FWIW loads of folk have recommended that insurance gaff to me. I'll probably head there next time I'm renewing my car insurance due to the sponsorship deal. The guy is a lifelong Sons fan, I'm sure he used to run the catering at Boghead.

I used them for about 3 or 4 years and they were very good. The folk calling us sell outs on facebook are hilarious and the rage about such a trivial thing is almost baffling. Most folk say "the team looked really good" then moan about us getting money in to pay for that team. If a local company wants to pile money in then it should be encouraged, negative reactions to something like this will have a detrimental effect to future sponsorship so I hope folk do head to them when they need insurance and makes it worthwhile for Alex, rather than him just seeing his company name laughed at.

If I ever become rich I'm going to buy the naming rights to the stadium and call it something completely ridiculous.

All suggestions welcome

The 90% Of Our Fans Are Total Fannys Arena.

Seriously though they are. Facebook seems to attract the majority of them. I recognise none of them, probably just locals who have liked the page but don't actually go to games or take that much interest.

"I'm all for sponsorship but for this people will laugh at us". Nope, we're all just laughing at you mate.

Anyway, I see Stevie has had the guys in 4 nights a week over pre-season. Could we be in for our first flying start to a season since 19-canteen?